Chapter 37: Destiny

Ruby groans as she lays down on her bed with boredom with her team.

To be honest she should be at the Colosseum right now but because of Mercury being knocked unconscious the tournament was postponed for a few hours.

And she also couldn't help but feel worried for the silver haired boy since she heard that Mercury and his team were rushed back to Haven so he could be with his family.

"Ok, I'm bored." Ruby stated as she gets up and jumps off her bed.

"Where are you going?" Yang asked.

"To walk around, there's nothing better to do." Ruby stated as she opens the door and leaves.

And just as she was about to walk away, Ruby stopped to look at Team JNPR's door for a moment and sighs as she walks over and knocks on the door.

There was silence for a few seconds before the door opens to Jaune. "Oh, hey Ruby. What's up?" he questioned.

"Nothing. Just wanted to see how you guys were doing and to wish Pyrrha luck when it's time for her to fight." Ruby stated.

Said girl looks at Ruby and gives her a thankful smile that was somewhat forced. "Thank you, Ruby, and I will make sure to win for Beacon."

Ruby smiles and nods her head, "Good, we're counting on you." She said as she took her leave.

And the second the door closed Nora got all up in Pyrrha's face. "You heard the lady! No moping around!" she exclaimed as she zooms away and goes into the bathroom and came out wearing a workout uniform.

"We gotta get your butt in shape for the big fight!" she exclaimed as she began to do multiple exercises.

"It could be today! It could be tomorrow! It could be the most important fight of your life!" Nora bellowed as she picks up a 1000-pound barbell.

But even though she was strong enough to hold it above her head the weight was too much, and the energetic girl found herself falling backwards to the ground.

"Um..." Pyrrha said confused on what to say to that.

But before she could Ren started to speak. "Nora's right." And with that Pyrrha looked at Ren and was shocked to see him wearing a pink and white apron that said, 'Please do nothing to the cook.'

"You need to focus." He stated.

"Of course, I—" but before she could finish her sentence Ren holds out a glass that was filled with some green liquid.

"This blend of herbs and vegetables is filled with nutrients vital to your body's wellbeing." He stated.

"Oh...that's—" "Please, there's no need to thank me." Ren said proudly.

Nora looked at her friend like he was crazy. "Thank you?! Ugh, that looks like slime from a lake-bed." She said in disgust.

"Algae contains numerous spectacular properties." Ren said defending his drink before holding it out to Nora. "See for yourself."

And with that Nora took a sip and the second she swallowed she turned a bright shade of green. "UGH!" the energetic girl exclaimed as she runs over to the nearest trashcan and threw up in it.

Pyrrha looks at the scene before her with bewilderment before she smiled and shook her head.

And once Nora was done emptying her stomach, she looks at Ren in annoyance. "What is wrong with you?!" she exclaimed.

"Me? you're the one that wasted perfectly good juice." Ren proclaimed.

"We're supposed to help Pyrrha, not poison her!"