Prologue

~Y/n POV~

"Where are we going?" I asked my brother, who was running with me, while holding my hand. "Anywhere we can get away from those guys!" he said as he pointed to the ninja chasing us both. Naruto had just painted graffiti all over the great stone faces. "Stop!" The ninja shouted at us two. My brother hid us both behind an invisible cloth as the ninjas passed by.

Once the ninjas were far enough my brother took down the cloth laughed and said, "That was two easy!" I smiled at my brother, "That was so much fun!" I thought. "Oh yeah Naruto?!" said someone behind me. Naruto and I both jumped, it was Iruka sensei. "What are you doing here Iruka sensei?!" Naruto said to which he responded, "No what are you guys doing here, you're both supposed to be in class."

When I returned Iruka sensei scolded us both. "I'm at the end of my rope Naruto, you failed the graduation test last time and the time before that. Tomorrow you've got another chance and your messing up again!" Iruka said. I just decided to become a ninja this year to help my brother out because I saw that he kept failing, I was sad to see him coming home with tears in his eyes.

"And you [Y/n], you need to stop following your brother wherever he goes and start acting more mature! I know you're better than this." he said to me to which I frowned in response. "I'm not really following him, pulling pranks is just fun." I said, pouting. "Hmph!" said my brother. Iruka sensei made a face of irritation. "Fine because you both missed it, everyone will review the transformation jutsu!" Iruka shouted. "Aww!" the class groaned.

Time skip brought to you by Naruto Uzumaki! "Believe it!"

I stood beside my brother with my headband around my neck and a sad expression on my face. "Don't worry Naruto you'll get it next time y'know!" to which he replied, "Yeah right.." I overheard some girls talking about Naruto and made a sad face. "What gives them the right to judge?" I thought. Just then Mizuki sensei came by and said to Naruto, "You wanna pass right? There's a scroll that could help with that." I looked at Mizuki sensei in awe. "Really?! Where is it?!" Naruto asked in excitement. Mizuki sensei looked at me, smiled and said, "You can go on home [Y/n], we'll be right back." to which I responded, "Well..ok."

Time skip brought to you by Sasuke Uchiha! "Hn"

I was in our apartment when my brother burst through the door and said, "Look sis I passed!" He held up his regulation headband. I smiled and said, "That's so great ya'know!" I ran to give him a HUGE hug. When I let go he said, "I'm one step closer to becoming hokage now, believe it!"

This is where my journey begins.