Teaming up!

~Y/n POV~

I went to go wake up my brother so we both could get to the academy in time. "Naruto wake up, today we get formed into 3 man teams!" I told my brother while trying to wake him up. "I'm up y'know!" my brother said while getting up. We both went down stairs to eat some ramen for breakfast. "Today's the day so let's chow down." said Naruto. "Mhm!" I said smiling at my brother.

Once we both got done eating I went to go get dressed. I brushed my medium length red hair, put on a baggy armed shirt and put overalls on with some ninja shoes, then ran downstairs.

 I brushed my medium length red hair, put on a baggy armed shirt and put overalls on with some ninja shoes, then ran downstairs

As I was walking down the street with my brother, some kid came out of nowhere. "Who's this?" I asked my brother. "Oh him? That's Konohamaru." he answered. Naruto asked Konohamaru what he was doing and he answered, "That was a slick move. That's why I respect you as a rival." My brother stood there for a minute then said, "But I didn't do anything." I looked at them both confused then told my brother I was gonna go on ahead.

A little time skip brought to you by skittles! "Taste the rainbow!"

I was sitting by Hinata when I saw Sakura push my brother to the floor. I frowned and thought, "She's always like this." Sakura then said good morning to Sasuke to which he just stared at her in response. Suddenly Ino came in and pushed Sakura out of the way. "Back off forehead, I'm sitting next to Sasuke!" Ino said. Then the two girls started bickering while other girls joined in. "You won't catch me acting like that y'know." I said under my breath. Hinata nodded at me to which I gave a soft smile. Hinata and Shino were the only other people I was comfortable talking to, other then my brother.

~Lord Third POV~

"The most promising new student Sasuke Uchiha, is that him?" a man asked. "Yes, he's the one." I said. "He's the only survivor left in the Uchiha clan." Kurenai said to which I said casually, "That's right." I heard Kakashi just respond with a "Hm." Kakashi stared at the orb for a minute then said, "Naruto and [Y/n] Uzumaki, hm?"

~Y/n POV~

My brother growled at Sasuke then jumped on the desk in front of him. They both glared at each other. "Naruto, stop glaring at Sasuke!" Sakura shouted at Naruto. "Leave him be Sakura." I told her. She glared at me, to which I glared back her. Sakura looked away getting the message.  "I can't stand that girl sometimes!" I thought. Naruto and Sasuke were getting closer, all the mean while, the girls were shouting at them.

I sighed and just watch the scene before me. Suddenly a guy bumped into Naruto and..

I gasped at the scene before my eyes. The whole class was dead silent in shock. Naruto and Sasuke were kissing!

 Naruto and Sasuke were kissing!