Just More Pranks

I was bored as I headed to hero class after lunch. For the past week I've had to fix hero outfits, create better versions, return Solar Surfers, and fix whatever someone destroys. They won't let me do anything more since my Dad died but it's boring me to death. Before people say I am embellishing it, I'm not. I literally have died 3 times this week from pure boredom. Lady Death enjoys my visits but is starting to get irritated.

As I walk into the classroom I smirk and decide to have some fun. When Bakugo is about to sit down I summon a whoopie cushion there and it sounds like he crapped himself farting. The entire class laughed at him as he showed the prank item. I then targeted Uraraka, Momo, Kaminari, and Iida. Momo and Iida looked mortified, Uraraka was stunned, and Kaminari just laughed his rear off.

Catzawa walked in and was holding his nose early but let go when he saw the farts were fake. "Ok, so someone is pranking everyone. Ok so today were are going to..." He looked at his tail which not suddenly had a pretty pink bow with a bell. "Ok which one of you problem children did this? Just so you guys know I hate pink. If it was black with a sleeping bag shaped bell maybe."

Mei and I looked at each other and instantly began designing a new outfit for Catzawa. He notices and groans, "Do that later you two. Today we are going to..... Ok, why is there a can in the drawer?" He opens it and fake snakes pop out scaring him as they scream. He jumps and latches to the ceiling like cats in cartoons do. This made everyone laugh again as Catzawa slowly calmed his nerves.

Once he was on the ground again we all shut up as his tails grabbed the snakes and put them on his desk. "Ok, who pranked me with this?" I raise my hand, "That would be me sir. I thought you'd like something exciting to happen that wasn't villain based." He sighed and shook his head, "Any more pranks planned?" I just smiled mimicking Catzawas shit eating grin making everyone worried.

He smiled back, "Any good ones?" I shrugged and let the class stew in worry. Next one was Bakugo opening his backpack only to get covered by pink pomeranian stickers. This made everyone snicker as I jump out the window, "See you all at Site Gama for more hand to hand training!" Bakugo chased me and everyone watched me avoid his blasts, jump over his head a few times, and pants him showing his heart covered boxers making him madder.

By the time everyone was there Bakugo was tired, he was looking for me, and I was a cat in a see of quirk kittens. Duflicity was smirking, "Hi everyone, Izuku asked me to create a clone army of all the quirk kittens and you guys must find him. Winner gets any weapon they want from a video game." Everyone rushed to look through the cat army as I snuck into Catzawas scarf.

He chuckled, "I bet it takes an hour for them to figure it out. If I win I want a fully decked out sleeping bag suit." I nodded, "I bet it takes at least two. If I win the girls get to punish Mineta. He isn't fully broken from his perverted ways. He has nearly gotten Momo, Uraraka, and Hagakure. At least he avoid Mei...... I'm going to kill him."

Mineta just slapped Meis ass and I was mad. I flew at him, scratched his face and hands, and then kicked him into a building still as a cat. Only Mei saw me and I made a hush motion. She nodded and I got back into Catzawas scarf. Mei went back to "looking" as I just sit in the scarf, "I'm tempted to kill that pervert." Catzawa just nodded and sit in a chair to watch.

I get an evil idea and motion Duflicity the duplicating kitten over. When she got closer I told her to include clones of a green kitten like me and have them taunt from time to time. The next hour and 20 minutes was just funny as hell. They chased the clones only for then to vanish and pop up elsewhere. Catzawa, Mei, and I was enjoying the chaos as everyone worked for their own video game item.

Two hours had passed when Momo noticed me and pretended to look at the other kittens. I of course noticed her walking over and waved once she was close enough. Mei motioned her to be quiet and to sit down as I summoned a drink for her. It took the rest about another 15min to notice Mei and Momo relaxing and a singular green cat chuckling in the scarf of their Neko Teacher.