Pranking Some Idiots

The day after the test I wake up and head downstairs to see Mei making breakfast with Mom and Eri playing a small game of pattycake (If you don't know the game, you're really young). I kissed Mei, hugged my little snowball of a daughter and have her a small gadget I made for her. With a smile I put the gloves on her hands, "Pretend you're throwing a softball ok?" What she does as she does as told is aim for Mei. As she tosses a snowball forms in the glove which hits Mei in the back.

Mei screams as the cold snow goes down her shirt. I quickly stop Eri from tossing more as I brace myself, "Sorry hun, she didn't let me finish what I was going to say." I poke Eri on the nose, "I have a habit of explaining an items use before I explain what it does. Next time wait a bit ok? Now as you saw, it launches snowballs. Only use them to play with people who know what they do. Not everyone is ok with being hit by a snowball. Now apologize to Mei." Eri walked over and hugged Mei, "Sorry mommy. I just wanted to see what it does." Mei forgave her and finished breakfast.

We all eat and I head out with Eri as I put on my own gloves. "Anyone wanna join the snowball fight?" Mei and Mom laughed saying after the dishes they will join. I smirked and showed Eri that if she pretended to form and shape a snowball the gloves will form and make the snowball bigger over time. We had roughly melon sized snowballs by the time they came out. The second the came out the snowballs hit them making Mei shriek again. After Eri and I finished laughing I gave Mom and Mei their gloves teaching them how to use them.

For the next couple of hours we had snowballs flying all over the place. A few neighbors asked why a snowball flew over the fence. They all saw us flinging snowballs and asked since when we had an ice quirk. "Sorry neighbor, we are just using a gadget I made." While I showed them the gloves  I got pelted by a lot of snowballs. After a bit some people asked how much for a few pairs for their kids. I explain I'd need exact measurements and itll take a bit to make them. They eagerly agreed and went off to get the measurements and colors.

By lunch time we were all damp, tired, hungry, and I had 50 orders for gloves that each had at least 3 pairs. As Mom and Eri, who was standing on a floating stepstool I made for her, made lunch I set up another mini factory to make the gloves. When lunch was over I set Eri down for a nap and watched some TV with Mei as Mom headed off to work. "Ok kids, be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do." "MOM!!" Mei and I yelled making her laugh as she headed out the door. We must watched tv until there was a knock at the door.

We both groaned as I got up. I opened the door, "Hello, how... You need to leave now." Standing there was my father again. Why won't he give up?!?! "I won't leave son. You are to lift the restraining order or else." I adjust my gloves and begin to smirk, "Leave or get pelted. Your choice and I hope you choose pelted." Eri just woke up and walks over to me, "Daddy, who is that?"
This set my father off as I knelt down, "Eri get your gloves on and get Mei please? He is an exception to the rule with the gloves."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH A KID?!?! WHEN DID YOU EVEN KNOCK UP A GIRL?!?!" He grabbed my arm and I pushed him away as Mei and Eri returned gloves primed. "You have three seconds to leave or else." He tried to grab me again, "How dare you talk to me that way?!?!" He got a mouth full of snow. This stunned him as I laughed, "Bullseye Eri. Now begin the pelting."

The three of us began to launch so many snowballs at him he was actually knocked back a good amount. By the time the police arrived he was basically a messed up, fire breathing, Frosty the snowman. They laughed as they dragged him into the fire proof truck. "When will he give up. This is at least the what seventh time?" I nodded and of course got their orders of SnowBlaster Gloves. I quickly got them from.my mini factory and handed them over to them. "Might be useful for riots huh?" They laughed and left as I took Eri to the nearby park.