Finals And An Unexpected Visitor

It was finally Friday and the semester test. I gently woke up Eri and had her shower first. "I installed the hair catcher in the shower, you can stay as a neko." That got her up and she basically ran to the bathroom to shower. I laughed and made breakfast as Mei drove over and my Mom woke up. When I finished cooking Eri walked out brushing her tail, "It was different showering with my ears and tail."

We laughed and helped her into her seat as I headed off to shower. I came back down to eat I saw Kurogiri doing the dishes. We spoke for a bit as I ate. Once I finished I gave him a list of orders I finished for him to deliver. I then went to school with Eri and Mei. Both cheated during the race and I rescinded their Surfer privileges. Especially since both weaved through traffic which I banned for good reasons.

When I saw All Might in the hallway I slapped him through a wall on my way to class. "You are a reckless Surfer!! You are showing everyone who owns a Solar Surfer it's ok to weave through traffic. You need to stop or I will take back Solar Might until I think you deserve it!" I gave A-1 and support the same warning.

During support class I didn't have a final because of how much I've done helping everyone. So instead of being lazy I made special devices that seek out the Surfers. They attached themselves to them and integrated themselves even if the Surfers were in storage. When at lunch everyone wanted me to look at their surfers I told them it's ok. I just added a special set of sensors and mechanisms to stop traffic weaving. It would tell me when someone does it and then I would collect the Surfers for a while. Multiple infractions made the time longer.

Before lunch ended I talked to the DMV and saw what it would take for a test to be made so Surfers require licenses. I got the info and began to set up rules for riding them. Lunch ended and we got into hero costumes for our finals. The first thing I see is All Might being an idiot and collapsing his sail so he can go through the replica city windows. I hit a button and his Surfer lands against his will. When he saw me forming a stick and running at him he ran. Everyone did their tests as I beat the crap out of All Might for being a really bad example.

I finished scolding All Might and took everyones Surfers. "You can thank All Might but I'm making it so special licenses are needed for Surfers. I was going to wait til summer but I'm speeding up the process." I growled and sat down next to the rest of my class who quickly scooted out of range. Bakugo yelled at me for taking his Surfer and I snapped back, "If I knew idiocy was contagious I never would have given these out. I've seen too many close calls on these. They are getting upgraded, going to require a license, and they will have penalties for breaking the law." Everyone scooted away more especially Bakugo who I have never snapped at.

It was then my turn to do the finals with Bakugo but All Might freaked out and tried to run. Catzawa caught him in his scarf and told him to man up. Since I already beat his butt I passed, even though it wasn't for the test. As those two spoke I gave Bakugi some vials of green powder and told him to add it to his dynamite reservoirs. He quickly did and took my shield watch. "All Might it's just you and Bakugo but he has one of my creations."  That made All Might calm down and he and Bakugo went into the fake city. Catzawa walked over, "What did you give Bakugo?" I smirked laughing, "A shield watch and Bubble Blast additive to his left dynamite."

We watched as Bakugo used the shield to knock All Might back and to take most of the punches without any trouble. When I heard a set of dings I covered my ears and motioned Eri and Catzawa to definitely do it. What happened next was beautiful. Bakugo pulled all the strings on his dynamite and green bubbles came shooting out of them. All Might laughed and poked one, big mistake in the middle of a field of explosive bubbles. Bakugo crouched down and hid under the shield as All Might became a living ping pong ball.

He was instantly blasted back and into a new bubble. It caught and bent a bit before bursting him another direction. This continued for a couple of minutes until All Might was blasted into a building. Bakugo just left the testing area and I walked into it. Everyone watched me fuse the bubbles together. Once all the bubbles left were one I warped it up into the air where it exploded harmlessly. I quickly healed up All Might and helped him out of the ruined building.