My first clash with my 'friends' since I'm not sure what to call them anymore, was when I was in my homeroom. I was arguing with some new girl -can't remember her name- for my seat. I like sitting at the back during homeroom, close to the window so I can stare outside while waiting for the first period. The new girl didn't seem to get the idea that only I sat on that seat. She kept saying bratty things like "First come, first serve."

Of course, I was in detective mode and immediately figured out her entire personality. Okay, maybe not immediately, but I didn't have to stay the whole argument to know that she was from a sophisticated, home-schooled lifestyle and has never heard the name, Lloyd Garmadon. But those traits are obvious so I'll go into detail.

She's a blonde, like me, but without any other color on her hair. Her face looks like she wears a lot of make-up and her entire accent says her family is traditional. She's also nervous but judging by the way she expresses herself, and she'd prefer if people didn't know that.

I won the argument when our class representative came over to settle the dispute. He took my side obviously, knowing very well that if he supported the new girl, he'd wish he had never got out of bed. I was right though, it was my seat, and Milton- our class rep- didn't have to unwillingly defend me. I think he was scared I'd traumatize the new girl- which I would never do because I don't get angry at students who do me wrong unknowingly. New girl included.

After I decided to let her have my seat till the week is over and she's better accustomed to the school, Kai came up to me and asked if we could talk. I sighed and told him no in a seriously awkward manner. I wanted to say yes but then all the memories of what I did to him and the rest of the guys came back. I couldn't stand even staying near two feet of him because of the weight of guilt I felt.

"Look, if you're worried about what happened with your mom-" Kai said but I cut him off. He was probably going to end with a skull-crushing, heartbreaking phrase that I did not want to hear.

"Just forget it," I told him before walking over to an empty seat. Well, it wasn't empty when I started walking over but a really generous but nerdy guy offered up his seat before I could ask. If I wasn't trying to ignore Kai's pleading then, I would've seen the generous but nerdy guy scamper away to another seat thinking I wanted to take his seat from him.

Later, during my English period, Nya came up to me to ask if I could join her and the rest of the guys for lunch. I refused immediately cause I couldn't imagine eating with any of them at this point in my life. Not to mention, I put on my detective hat this morning. If I sat with them for at least five minutes, I'd read their emotions to the letter and I'm pretty sure I don't want to deal with that.

The others tried too. Zane tried switching seats with someone sitting beside me during bio. Mr. Finch, our bio teacher caught him after I might have slightly given him a hint of what Zane was doing. Cole and Jay tried hovering around me during P.E. but I made sure to keep my distance. The worst part I had to deal with was when lunch break began.

To think a guy like me could rest after multiple attempts at avoiding his 'friends', but no, I have very relentless friends. It started when I was negotiating with a cheerleader named Chad or was it, Chen? I think it was Chen. Yes, Chen. He's the head of the cheer squad and my best friend in the whole world. Sarcasm intended.

"Look, Lloyd, you know how this goes," Chen said.

"Yeah, yeah, hand over the lunch money, and no one's reputation, status, or mental -slash- physical -slash- emotional state is harmed."

See, I made a deal with Charles in the middle of the seventh-grade that I'd pay him enough lunch money to feed his groupies and only I get to bring down my wrath upon the students in my grade. It's actually better this way than having the students get picked on by Chen and his cheerleading groupies and accidentally firing me up.

I know, it's a lousy deal but I felt sorry for the students who had to deal with my anger problems and Chen's bullying. I'd rather have them deal with only me instead, just like every other student in this school.

As I was saying earlier, I was about to get out my wallet from my pocket to see if I had cash to spare. I did but I liked wasting time seeing the frustrating moods on Chen and his friends' faces. Right as I was about to hand over the money, Nya wheeled into the cafeteria on her motorcycle. I frowned when I saw her. Her face completely said 'I coming for you, Lloyd'.

"Here," I told Chen, "Now leave and let me enjoy my lunch."

He left with the cheerleaders and I continued with my food- until I was interrupted by a certain female.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nya asked parking her motorcycle by my table. "You can't just keep avoiding us like we're some sort of dung beetles."

"I can keep avoiding you, Nya," I told her. I didn't want to have that conversation with her so I just stood up with my food tray and began walking away.

"Hey, get back here. I wasn't done talking!"

I continued walking. My heart was telling me to go back there and talk to her but my brain said I should do the exact opposite so I followed my brain instead of my heart because I don't trust my heart's choices.

Nya grabbed my shirt collar and before I knew it, she pulled me towards her and pinned me to one of the tables where a group of people was sitting. They were some gasps and some camera shutters. Even the people sitting at the table I was pinned on watched with their mouths open. I kinda got angry that the three people sitting there still had the mindset to remain in their seats like I was some sort of carnival show. I just turned my head to the side in annoyance but my mouth went ahead and ran its course.

"If I look back and I see your eyes staring with my face," I warned, "You won't have eyes for the next interesting thing."

I guess my voice sounded a bit cold and the three people left immediately those words left my mouth. I didn't mean to say what I said but at least no one got hurt physically, right?

Fortunately, it is right. Nya still had me pinned though and I don't fight girls unless it entails choking them or using my words or maybe pinning them down in a rather painful way. I don't like to fight girls, not because I think they're weak or anything like that, I just don't think punching a girl is the best way to fight her or exert my anger on her.

I have to go. I'm having math in about three minutes so I'll get back to you later.