Big Chill: "Or lack thereof."

Gwen and Max leave as Ben and Y/n face down Hex and Charmcaster.

XLR8: "Dude, you want a book, try the library."

Hex: "Bethi-Mordor-Natta!"

Hex used his staff to send a torrent of flames into the large tapestry, setting it ablaze. But Y/n quickly froze the flames. As Ben sped off to fight Hex, Y/n noticed the girl he came with trying to sneak away. He fazed through the wall and came up through the floor directly in front of her.

Big Chill: "And where are you going?"

Charmcaster: "Anywhere that my uncle isnt."

Big Chill: "That's your uncle? I dont see the resemblance, wait how old are you?"

Charmcaster: "I'm twelve."

The two here a loud crash and see that Ben has defeated Hex.

Big Chill: "I think it would be best if you came with us."

Charmcaster: "If it means getting away from him, gladly. I'm Charmcaster, by the way."

Big Chill: "Y/n, a pleasure."

As the two rejoin Ben, they see Gwen and Max.

Big Chill: "Max, Gwen? I thought Ben told you two to get somewhere safe?"

Gwen: "We wanted to help, and who's this?"

Big Chill: "This is Charmcaster, wannabe Houdini's niece. She'll be stay with us for now. Also, nice job Ben, you didnt even need me this time."

XLR8: "Just doing what I need to do and keeping it low-key."

Cut to the front of the building with XLR8 and Big Chill surrounded by reporters and photographers. While Ben is basking in the attention, Y/n is standing up straight calmly away from center stage.

XLR8: "Who's your heroes!?"

Gwen is in the front looking up at Ben angrily, not going unnoticed by her boyfriend.

The now group of five are driving down the road in the Rustbucket, the four kids are at the table with Gwen and Y/n on one side with Charmcaster and Ben on the other.

Gwen: "Why do two get all the attention?! I helped save you, but nobody notices me."

Y/n: "I notice you Gwen, and it's not about the attention."

Gwen: "Who's your Heroes?!" Hello, its always the both of you."

Charmcaster: "Hey that's not fair. I mean, yeah Ben was showboating but, Y/n wasn't. From what I can tell, he doesn't even like the attention."

Ben: "Yeah Gwen, yell at me all you want but dont drag Y/n into it. Especially, when he had nothing to do with it."

Gwen goes wide eyed and looks to her left at her boyfriend, who is looking down with a look of sadness and guilt of being the center of attention with Ben, even when he doesn't like it.

Gwen leans on him and hugs his arm.

Gwen: "I'm sorry Y/n. I'm not angry at you, or even Ben. I just wish I could a hero like you guys."

Y/n: "Its okay, Gwen. But, the only reason were heros is becuase of these watches."

The group is quiet for a moment, until Ben holds out the charm he got from Hex.

Ben: "Here Gwen, as a sorry gift."

Gwen takes it and smiles.

Gwen: "Thanks. So, now let's talk about you."