"No.." Y/N turn back try walk continue walking but it was stop again since Oikawa still hold her hand.

"Look... I..." Oikawa start to blushed and stutter a little.

"You like me right?" Y/N said bluntly.

"How did you know? I mean-"

"To be honest, I overheard your conversation with Iwaizumi-kun about your dreams... If you thinking on giving up on your dreams to go to Argentina just because you want to be with me... Please don't... I don't like people who give up on his dream so easily..." she stated with her monotone voice make Oikawa become more speechless.

"Look... If you really like me... Go chase your dream then come back to me... Whenever you are ready, I will be here... It only if you still like me... Our future are still long ahead and we didn't know what will happen to us..." hey eyes lock on Oikawa eyes.

She bring her right hand and cup on Oikawa cheeks... "I like to being with you too but, I don't want to be the reason of why you stop chasing your dreams... I have my dreams too and my dreams are already in a step ahead... I will be joining the All-Japan Youth training soon... That already my first ticket to my dreams.... But what about you? Do you really want to give up on your dreams without trying?"

His eyes form a little tears as soon he hears all that from Y/N's mouth. "No... I wont give up... But... Will you wait for me?" Oikawa hold Y/N hands firmly. Y/N just smile at him and turn her back and start to walk ahead.

"Well... That depends on how you treat your fans... You know what I mean..." she continued walk leave Oikawa behind.

"Wait wait... Does this mean we are dating now?" Oikawa ran up to Y/N try to confirm the status.

"I didn't say that... Let just say, you are being friend zone by me for now.." she smirks.

"Haaaa... That's means!!!" his pouted and whined make him look more cute ... she thought.

After that half-confession night, Y/N and Oikawa still hanging around together and Oikawa keep on brag around that she is her girlfriend but Y/N always smack her back tell him not bullshitting around and cause a rumours.

Time pass by, Oikawa and Iwaizumi has graduated from their high school. Y/N decided to wait for him at the front gate of Aoba Johsai to congratulate him. While waiting, lot of people keep on staring at Y/N and murmur about her presence.

"Isnt that uniform are from Niiyama Girl High School?"

"Does anyone at our school date with that girl... She so beautiful..."

"Wait... Isnt that Y/N? The black horse!"

And more or whispering and murmur about Y/N went around...

For some reason I feel regret for waiting for him here... She thought as she start to feels chills with lot of people staring at her. Soon, she heard a girl screaming and and crowd over someone. Well... That's not some new scene for me to see... Y/N smirk annoyed as she see Oikawa and Iwaizumi being crowd by some girls maybe their junior, congratulate them. Iwaizumi notices Y/N at the front gate, he pushed Oikawa shoulder a little for attention.

"Oii... Did she tell you that she's coming here?"

"Who?"

"Y/N-san.." Iwaizumi pointed using his mouth at where Y/N stand.

"Y/N-chan!!!" Oikawa eyes widen surprise to see her presence. "Sorry girls... Thanks for this... I need to go now.." The girl whined as Oikawa and Iwaizumi slide off from the crowd.

"Y/N-channn!!" Oikawa running towards Y/N try to hug her but she quickly avoid and make him fall to the ground.

"That's mean Y/N-chan!" He whined as dust off. "Tchh... sure take your time... Anyway congratulation Iwaizumi-kun" Y/N hand a gift to Iwaizumi.

"Me? What about me? I'm graduate today too!!"

"Yeah yeah...congratulations!" she said with her monotone voice.

"Don't I get any gift too?" Oikawa sure persistent.

"I saw you have a lot from your fans... There no need from me right?" Her statement make him more whined and pouted. Y/N can't help laugh at his cuteness expression.

"Here... for you!" Oikawa receive it happily...

The scene was witness by lot of Aoba Johsai student including Oikawa's fans.

"I guess she really date with Oikawa-san..."

"They really made a good pair..."

"I thought that was just rumour..." people start assuming as they watch the scene happen before their eyes. Y/N cant take it anymore with all the whispering and she replied

"We are not dating!" her declared made some people feel relief but not for Oikawa. He decided to grab Y/N shoulder and pull her closed to him and yelled "YET! Soon we will!" Y/N smack his back and yelled 'idiot!' as she shocked at his sudden declaration. Oikawa just chuckles at her flustered reaction. While Iwaizumi has back off a little doesn't want to be tangled in their fight.

Y/N and Oikawa spend time together for a while at the park. They lay on the grass hill stare to the sky.

"So, when will you go to Argentina?" a sadness can be detecting a little in her question.

"Next week..." Oikawa stated as he look to the sky. Y/N just hummed at his answered.

"It's not too late if I change my plan..." Oikawa said

"Don't you dare! I won't entertain you anymore if you do that" Oikawa chuckles at her response. They keep on staring the sky that almost dark because sunset.

Suddenly, Oikawa phone ringing. It was his mom asking when will he be home since they want to celebrate his graduation. Oikawa said soon, and he tell his mom that his friend will come along.

"Let's have dinner at my house..." Oikawa invited her.

"What? I..."

"It's okay... I have tell my family that you will come... And I want to introduce you to them before I go to Argentina..." Y/N just hummed and followed his idea.

To be continued....