Ella clicked her fingers and the cuff disappeared, "No Heart equals no control remember." Cora looking both annoyed and shocked moved back towards Emma and Mary Margaret

"Let's hear her out." Emma said

Ella didn't say anything as Mary Margaret said, "Emma!"

"Okay right now we are at the bottom of a hole with no other options, and Henry is back in Storybrooke with Regina," Emma said as she noticed Ella leaning against the wall almost as if she was in pain.

Which was true Ella had just gotten a massive shooting pain up her arm and her chest but she hid it well by leaning against the wall.

"Who's Henry?" Cora asked

Emma Immediately said, "My son, I kind of share him with Regina."

Ella grabbed Emma's arm and said, "Don't talk to her."

"Enough." they all heard

They all looked up and saw a man at the top of the hole they were in. He tossed down a rope saying, "Our Leader requests an audience."

Ella rolled her eyes and climbed up the rope saying, "All this formal language is really getting on my nerves."

. . . .

"Why couldn't you just listen to me?" Mary Margaret said

"Why couldn't you have trusted me? I was just trying to find a way to get us home, I could've handled it." Emma shot back

"Cora?" Ella snorted, "Yeah sure that bitch enslaved me and cut off my head when I was thieving and murdering people , Where do you think I got that scar from?" She said showing Emma the scar around her neck. Whilst wiping the blood that was trickling down her face with her sleeve.

"Well then she had a good reason if you were killing people and stealing, since we've been here you have already killed at least six of them." Emma snapped at Ella

Mary Margaret's eyes widened as she looked at Emma in shock, as Ella was restraining herself from killing her but instead she said, "I didn't have a choice she was controlling me and when I rebelled she tried to cut my head off for real, now don't come asking me for help when you almost get yourself killed and knowing you... you will, those six people I was warming up right now I would kill every single person here if it meant I get to go home to my brother."

"Wait here," A guard told them

Emma turned towards the other two women, saying, "Is that why you two came through the portal because you thought I was helpless here?"

"No," Mary Margaret shook her head, "I came through to be with you, both of you," She said looking at Ella.

"I, on the other hand got pulled through unwillingly by stupidly trying to help you. I would rather go back to Wonderland and be a Knave then be with you voluntarily." Ella said shuddering at the thought of being with Emma voluntarily, " I have broken almost all of my moral rules even being associated with you." She said crossing her arms

Emma laughed, "Oh come on you don't have morals."

Ella then saw someone coming out of the leaders tent and slightly laughed realising that they wouldn't die today.

"Lancelot?" Mary Margaret asked

"Snow?" Lancelot asked

Ella wasn't offended that he didn't recognise her she didn't have her usual blood all over her except from her face and she wasn't dressed in her usual clothes, and she didn't have her green highlights in her hair.