Chapter 12

Next day kartik woke up in the morning with a familiar weight on his chest. He smiled on seeing naira sleeping peacefully on top of him. Her head was on his chest. His arms wrapped around her. Kartik slowly started stroking naira's head. Naira made a sound of satisfaction. After sometime naira woke up and and both got ready for college.

Kartik had already talked with dadi about naira moving back home. Dadi supported the idea. The takeover was complete and only few formalities were left which would be completely today. After which it won't be necessary for them to stay there.

Naira reached the college and met her friends. Many people congratulated them for winning the competition. She was in the cafe with Tanvi.

Naira :- Tanvi. Mughe tumhe kuch batana hai.

Tanvi :- ha bol na naira.

Naira :- I am moving back to Udaipur.

Tanvi :- kya ? Par kyun ?

Naira :- haa Tanvi. Bas itne time apne time apne ghar se dur rahi. Ab vaapas jaana hai.

Tanvi :- but don't you think ki bahut sudden hai ye.

Naira :- actually mein iske baare mein kaafi time se soch rahi thi par kal raat ko I decided ki vaapas jaana hai.

Tanvi :- ok. Well. I'll miss you.

Naira :- I'll miss you too Tanvi.

They hugged each other. Naira went to the washroom. Suddenly all of her other friends came.

Vaishali :- hey Tanvi.

Tanvi :- hi.

They all were discussing about the competition.

Tanvi :- yaar vaise naira ne toh kamal kar diya. I mean all those aerial stunts or usi ki choreography thi.

Riya :- haa. Ye baat toh hai.

Tanvi :- aur kal tumne kg ko dekha. Kaise cheer kar raha tha hummein vo.

Ankita :- hummein ya bas naira ko.

Tanvi :- matlab.

Shivani :- come on tanvi. Tune notice nahi kiya kya. Pichle kaafi time se naira aur kg ke looks jo vo ek dusre ko pass karte hai.

Ankita :- kitni baari kg class ki taraf aata hai only to see naira.

Riya :- aur kal bhi jab vo hummein competition ke baad congratulate kar rahe the. Tab bhi vo sirf naira ki aur dekh rahe tha.

Tanvi :- guys....

Riya :- come on tanvi. Don't deny it. Tune bhi dekha hai. Yahan tak ki poore college ko pata hai.

Tanvi wanted to deny it but she couldn't. She had seen the eye contacts of kg and naira. She still remembered the last time kg took the class, his eyes were only at naira plus the way he touched her that day while roaming in the class.

Ankita :- naira se pooche kya ?

Vaishali :- nahi. Plus I think crush se jyada kuch nahi hoga. I mean naira is married.

Shivani :- haa. Par what about kg? Is he married ?

Riya :- aur hum sure kaise hai ki naira ki taraf se kuch nahi hai.

They all looked at each other. They didn't know the answer to that question. Tanvi told them about naira moving back to Udaipur. They were all surprised to hear that. They decided to talk to naira during lunch.

It was lunch time. Naira had already submitted the form for tc. Kartik and naira had decided to go back in two days time. Kartik called naira to the chemistry lab. Naira came there.