Chapter 7

Kartik had gotten discharge from the hospital. The doctor had told him to take rest for a few days. And asked him to follow a strict healthy diet. The doctor had told the family that first 3-4 days can be very uncomfortable but after that he would get better. They had come back to the society where everyone was waiting for them at Kartik's flat. They both were about to enter when dadi stopped them.

Dadi :- ek min. bacho.

She nodded to Surekha who went into the kitchen and brought the plate of aarti and the rice urn and kept it on door.

Dadi :- swarna. Bahu ka swagat nahi karogi.

Swarna nodded and did aarti of both of them. Swarna cupped naira's cheek.

Swarna :- beti bankar ghar mein aa rahi ho aur hamesha beti manogi. Iss baari kuch bhi ho jaye galti se kabhi saas nahi banoongi.

Everyone smile at her statement. They all were happy. The day which they had been waiting for the past 2 years was finally here.

Dadi :- Kittu. Naira. Aaj tum dono apne jeevan ki ek nayi shuruwat karne jaa rahe ho. Aur naira, aaj tumhare kadam phir se hamare ghar mein padh rahe hai. Ab bas bhagwan se ek hi prathna hai ki iss bar tumhare kadam jo ghar mein pade dobara phir kabhi vaapas jaane na paaye.

Naira kicked the rice urn and both her and kartik entered inside. It was then naira heard them.

L&k :- bhabhi.

She saw them. They had gotten big. They ran to her and hugged her. Naira cried hugging them. They also pulled kartik into the hug. Naira had missed them a lot.

Luv :- humne aapko bahut miss kiya.

Kush :- haa. Hum soch ke aaye the ki aapse jhagdah karenge.

Luv :- lekin phir papa ne bataya ki aapki fight khatam ho gayi hai.

Kush :- haa. Aur hum aapke liye gift bhi laaye hai.

Kartik and naira opened the gift. It was the photo frame gifted to kartik by naira. They both looked at each other and almost cried but they controlled themselves. Kartik and naira went to Kartik's room. Kartik closed the door. He hugged her from behind and naira leaned back into him. He buried his face in her neck and inhaled his favourite scent.

Kartik :- aaj se tum yahi rehna mere pass. Mere saath. Hamesha hamesha ke liye.

Naira :- aur tum mere pass.

That single frame had brought back too many memories. Kartik turned her around. He kissed her everywhere on her face, on every inch of her face. Her cheeks, forehead, temple, eyes, nose, chin. And on the lips. He kissed her hard. As soon as they sperated, he attacked her neck. He licked, kissed and then bit on her neck. Naira moaned and Kartik's aggressiveness increased. He gave her a big hickey on her neck.

They separated and lied on the bed. Kartik was looking at naira who was lying beside him. Kartik just kept staring at her and naira kept looking at him. None of them spoke but a thousand unsaid words passed between them.

Kartik :- naira. Ek vaada karogi mughse.

Naira :- bolo.

Kartik :- aage se chahe kuch bhi ho. Mughe daat lena, maar lena, jo saja deni hogi de dena bas mughe chod kar mat jaana. Iss baar toh kaise bhi jee gaya mein. Agli baar tumhare bina mein sach mein mar jaunga.

Naira :- kartik. Kya keh rahe ho ye ?

Kartik :- sach keh raha hoon.

Naira :- agli baar agar tum khud bhi mughse dur bhagne ki koshish karoge toh bhi mein jaane nahi dungi.