Chapter 10

A week passed. Swarna had gone back to Udaipur. Naira's leg was fine. Physiotherapy was done and she was completely fine. They were at there flat. Naira was super excited. Today she was going to dance. After 2 years. Finally this day had come. And it was because of kartik. She was in her room when she heard Kartik's voice. She came out in the living room.

Kartik :- naira.

Naira :- kya hua ? Aise kyun pukaar rahe ho?

Kartik came near her and gave her a gift package.

Naira :- ye kya hai?

Kartik :- aaj tum dance karne jaa rahi ho naira. Tumhari sabse favorite cheez. Ye tumhare liye.

Naira took the package and opened it. She gasped when she saw saw what was inside. Tears came in her eyes when she took them out.

Naira :- kartik. Ye....?

Kartik :- haa naira. Ye vahi ghungroo hai jo akshara maa ne tumhe diye the. Jab tumne dance academy kholne ke liye apni uss competition mein part liya tha. Ab ye dobara pehnkar apne dance ki ek nayi shuruwat karo.

Naira hugged kartik tightly. Tears fell from her eyes. Kartik smiled and gently carassed her head. Naira pulled back.

Naira :- Thank you kartik. Thank you so much. For everything.

Kartik cupped her face and wiped her tears.

Kartik :- bas naira. Tumhe thank you kehne ki koi zaroorat nahi.

Kartik took the ghungroo from her hands and went down on his one knee. He slowly took her one leg and kept it on his thigh.

Naira :- kartik. Kya kar rahe ho?

Kartik :- shhhhhh. Chup raho.

Kartik himself tied ghungroo on her leg. Naira smiled a bit. Kartik then tied ghungroo on her other leg. He got up and deeply kissed her forehead. He went to the music system and started the music. Naira started dancing.

Naira couldn't describe what she was feeling as she started to dance. Even though she hadn't danced for two years all the steps came naturally to her. She was in a state of bliss as she kept dancing.

Kartik was looking lovingly at the scene in front of him. His naira finally dancing after two years. He had called kirti and had made her send naira's ghungroo. He could see how happy naira was after finally being able to dance. He could see the expression of pure joy on her face which automatically brought a smiled to his face. Her dance held a special place in his heart. He had always liked naira from the moment he met her but it was after watching her dance that he really started to fall in love with her.

Naira finished her dance ending it in a kathak pose. She looked at kartik. Kartik held his arms out for her. Naira smiled and ran towards kartik and hugged him tightly.

Naira :- I love you kartik. I love you so much.

Kartik :- I love you too meri jaan.

Kartik pulled back and kissed her forehead and cheeks. Kartik hugged her back tightly.

Kartik :- aaj mein bahut bahut bahut jyada khush hoon.

Naira smiled and hugged him tighter.

Next day naira happily went to college. She saw Tanvi hanging out with Kunal. She reached Tanvi and hugged her tightly. Even Tanvi was surprised by her action.

Tanvi :- kya baat hai naira. Aaj itni khush hai.

Naira :- Haan yaar. I can finally dance.

Tanvi pulled back.