Her eyes were beautiful hazel shade which looked even more beautiful in disco lights. Her cheeks slightly pink just like her cute lips. Those curly blonde hair were till her neck and it looked soft.

Suddenly, she turned towards me , my entire body went freeze as our eyes met. I didn't broke my gaze, her lips parted a little making her look even more cute if possible. I don't care if I look creepy but I just want to look at her. This is the first time I am attracted to a girl, there is something in her which makes me feel different.

"Ben", I snapped my head and saw Theo standing. I moved towards him and gave him a annoyed glare. "Why didn't you came? "

I ignored his question and moved my head towards the girl but she was gone, which made me even more angry.

"Because I don't want to be anywhere near you", I yelled not caring that people might hear me.

" What the fuck is your problems?! ", he shouted as I went out taking two bottles of bear.

I didn't realize I was drunk until I started stumbling around. I tried to cross the road with a blurry vision and somehow manage to do it.

I walked towards the bench to sit but before I could sit, I fell with a thud.

"Are you ok? ", I heard an angelic voice.

Bianca

The noise wasn't much outside , so I answered the call.

"Hey Shawn", I faked a sleepy voice.

" Hey Bi. Were you sleeping? ", he asks.

" Yaa", I fake a yawn. "Can I call you in morning? "

"Yaa, sure. Goodnight", I feel so guilty lying to him.

I hope he forgives me for it, I should go to Brittany she must be worried about me.

I stop when I hear a noise of glass breaking, as I turn  I see a glass bottle  broken few feets away from me.

My eyes widen as I saw a boy crossing the road, clearly drunk. He can't even walk properly, I couldn't stop my self and run towards him.

"Hey stop! ", I shout but he didn't seem to hear me.

He crossed the road and walked away, I manage to follow him by my small legs.

" Are you ok? ", I ask as I saw him falling on the ground.

He move his head towards me, a gasp escape my mouth as i saw his face. He was the same guy who was watching me few minutes ago. The hoodie guy.

His eyes narrows at me, " What are doing here? ", he ask rubbing his eyes.

His voice is so sexy.

Did i just say that?

Ok, but this is the first time I found someone's voice sexy.

His voice is the best part of him, after his eyes.

" I want to help you", I finally say.

He placed his back on the leg of bench and observe me, " Why? "

"Because you need help"

"You can't help me, no one can", he got up and again stumble but this time I caught him.

He is heavy.

I manage to make him sit on bench, he is still looking at me with his mysterious eyes.

"You clearly need help and how can you be so sure that I'll not be able to help you", I argue. I sit on the other side of bench leaving few inches between us.

" I am sure. No one can help me, not even God. I deserve to be alone", his voice sounds so heart breaking. I can't help but feel bad for him.

What could be the reason for him to think like this?

"No, like everyone else you also deserve someone. Someone to help you, care for you and love you", I say trying to make him smile and he does.

But it isn't the smile I expected, it is a sad smile which have no hope or positive vibe in it.

" Not even my family care for me, no one understand me. My family is ashamed of me, I am disgrace to everyone. The only person who cares a bit about me is Kevin and i kept on hurting him. Few more years and I'll be all alone. I don't think anyone will care if I die ", tear form in my eyes hearing his sad words.

I want to hug him, comfort him do anything to make him stop thinking like that. His words are breaking my heart, I want to close those words anyhow.

" I am there for you ", I move close to him.

He looks at me with vulnerable expression and then looks at sky, " You can't be with me forever ".

"I know, but we can be friends and maybe it can help you", I have no idea if it's right or not but helping him is the only thing in my mind.

His face is still hard but his eyes shows some hope which brought a smile on my face.

" You will be my friend! ", he sounds like a kid right now.

I chuckle and nod my head.

" Promise? ", he ask raising his hand, I put my tiny hand on his large one .

He grab my hand and it felt...... Just perfect.

" Promise ", I said squeezing his hand.

_______
I hope you all liked the chapter.

If you did then please comment or just vote🥰

Lots of love
~Naina💕