Tag, I wanted to be it

Thanks to sakisilk  for letting me answer these questions. Honestly it looked like fun.

My gender?

    I am a female. Daughter of Apollo not son.

My Sexuality?

    I am Pansexual like Klaus Hargreeves or Mazikeen.

My Astrology Sign?

    Look to the sky and see a meteor flying over your head,  that is my arrow. I am a Sagittarius, the archer.

My OTP?

    In which fandom? Do crossovers count? You need to be more specific? Percabeth for The Riordanverse. Grey Ghost or Amethyst Ocean for Danny Phantom. Daminette for Crossovers. Spitfire or Dickbabs or Bluepulse for DC comics.

My Main Obsession/Fandom?

    Those are two very different questions. I am obsessed with Dragons and I hoard notebooks and pencils. Also I am a dice goblin (Dnd wise). My main Fandom has been and will always be the Riordanverse although the nerd in me feels the need to mention my obsession with DC (and Nightwing).

My Favorite Writing Genre?

    I live for crossovers but if you exclude that I fall over myself for the found/self-made family trope.

My Perfect Date Spot?

    I like spontaneous adventures. The best date I have ever been on was not planned but it was spent exploring the city together.

My Ideal Best Friend?

    Streetart

My Phone Background?

    Link from Twilight Princess. I love him and I will not apologise.

Whiteboards or Chalkboard?

    Smartboards. Hear me out, I am a short woman that has a tendency to bounce like tigger so I like to try and reboot it.

Any OC's

    Let's not go down that rabbit hole. Just because I am out of the closet doesn't mean my skeletons need to be. On the other hand it is spooky season, fine only three. Queen Everfree for MLP. I had a halfa oc for Danny Phantom named Forfax Crassus. I created a baby werewolf for The Mortal Instrument, Roma Blackwing.

My Favorite Book On Wattpad?

    I have over 1000  books in my Library I can't pick one from so many but I can suggest other people to read these: "The Beast Inside" by Kablamstar , "Lycaon's New Child" by TheAuroraLights , and "Avenging Robin" by RingLeader_Robin . And if you are looking to read a fanfiction outside of Wattpad then "The Debt of Time" by ShayaLonnie is an amazing read.

Youtube or Netflix?

    The Freeform app. It is like a free Netflix with less ads than Youtube. It is always fun to watch Alec on Shadowhunters. Add Malec to my OTP list, please and thank you. DC Universe is also a good app. Of course it is pay to play like netflix but you get the benefit of reading comics. No I am not sponsored, I am merely a nerd that likes DC.

Team Free Will or The Youtube Trio? (If confused, skip question)

    I skip

My Favorite Time Of Year?

    Is that even a fair question? I am December born Sagittarius. I was born in Winter, my first stuffed animal was given to me when I was two, her name was Snowball. The answer is clear, Summer. I weigh almost 100 pounds now but still can't survive the cold. My great grandmother had a weird sense of humor, I've never even seen snow.

    I will not tag anyone. If you want to do this feel free. Thanks again salkisilk.