Chapter 13:Coincidence?

ابدأ من البداية

Yiana felt confused. She turned towards him with that same confused look.

"What do you want to say?"

"Won't you be happy if we are together forever?" He looked at her with a serious asking face and held her hand.

"Yeah of course we will be happy if we study further together." She tried to smile .

She left his hand and started to work again.

He sighed.

I hope we will be together forever yiana! I would be happy if you understood what I actually meant.

" I should leave now , I have some works in the swimming department."

"Yeah sure you can go! When is your competition?"

"Maybe tonight!"

"Tonight? At when?"

"Maybe around 6 or 7"

"Okay I will be their to cheer you"
She smiled.

"Really?" He got a wide smile on his face.

"Yes of course I will!"

"Okay then! Let me go now" He waved at her and went to the swimming department.

I was shocked with his words today.. I can understand what he is trying to mean but I have to clear everything before he went too deep.

She finished her works there and went to the class. On the way she saw jungkook . He was lost in his thoughts, thinking about something looking at outside.

Suddenly some girls came and started to surround him. But he didn't like to respond to them. All of them started to chirp like birds around him. But being annoyed he just shouted on them saying to leave him alone. All the girls were too much shocked with his this sudden behaviour. All of them left being sad and whispering between themselves.

Is he disturbed with something? He always look so faded with his thoughts after our meet.

Taking a deep breath she went to him. She kept her hands on his shoulder. He flinched a bit and looked at her.

"Oh yiana?" He blinked.

"You look disturbed! Anything happened?" she asked somehow gathering courage.

"Umm no I am fine but.."

Why she is looking so tired? Even it seems she is not sleeping well ... she had dark circles under her eyes..

"But what?" She asked .

Her headache was increasing as she got nervous in front of him. Her heart beats were also fast. She gasped some air as she was feeling lack of airs suddenly.