Chapter 22: How Much Is It?

Start from the beginning

Yang Yang was a little curious and quickly asked Roth to take a photo and save it in his terminal.

The footsteps stopped just five steps away from him and then Monta's voice sounded, " Line up, stand still."

After the sparse footsteps moved, He Shu's voice sounded, "What are you doing?"

He Shu came out of the dormant cabin just after the Starship had made its last jump. He still doesn't know what happened in the training room.

Gu Lita's voice sounded with a laugh. "You'll know in a while. Eh, where's Byrd?"

Monta: "It seems that he had something to do first. I already told him and he'll come over in a while."

Gu Lita answered, "Alright, then let's not wait for him and start. ㅡYang Yang, start with He Shu first."

Yang Yang had no choice but to follow suit.

According to the direction of the sound he just heard, Yang Yang leaned his head. To be safe, he lowered his head before opening his eyes. He moved his eyes from the carpet to He Shu's feet.

His target that Gu Lita this "group of veins" had set was that pair of feet...

"Eh?"

Yang Yang froze, then his face showed joy.

ㅡHe Shu's feet still looked like feet. The only difference is that there was a layer of white yarn-like Soul Power floating on the surface of his body. The white color is very light. Apart from adding a layer of hazy beauty, there are no other moths.

Yang Yang, who has been baptized by a group of "abstract things" and "veins" was moved to tears. "Uncle, you look so good!"

He Shu: "???"

The guards: "..." Is this person teasing their planet master's wife?

Seeing this, Gu Lita opened her notepad again and asked, "What is it like?"

Yang Yang was still looking at He Shu and replied, "There's a layer of white gauze, about five centimeters above the skin. The color is very light and doesn't affect it's normal look."

He Shu was somewhat embarrassed by Yang Yang's gaze. He smiled, but didn't stop Yang Yang from staring at himㅡYang Yang was staring at him just like looking at his savoir. He really couldn't bear to let Yang Yang move his eyes away.

But Gu Lita wasn't so soft-hearted. After she recorded it, she pointed to the group of tall guards standing next to her. "What about them?"

Yang Yang: "..."

Yang Yang reluctantly turned his head slowly.

Then, choking-jpg.

Gu Lita looked at his familiar expression and guessed. She asked with interest, "Is there anybody looking like me?"

Yang Yang nodded, squinted and pointed one by one, "Capillaries, capillaries, capillaries, thorny large blood vessels, white skin."

Gu Lita had recorded it all at a tremendous speed that the guards who had been ordered were confused: "????"

Capillaries?

And the last two guards were even more baffledㅡthorny large blood vessels? He...is he terminally ill?

The last guard secretly glanced at his bronze complexion that he was proud ofㅡhe's white? Not at all!