Chapter 13: Confrontation

In order to do a full set of drama before, Yang Yang deliberately asked 251 to take out his 'chip' to decieve them.

But he clearly remembered that the chip was in his pocket.

Forget it, this is not important anymore.

Archibald went to Yang Yang's front and his dark eyes stared at him, "Don't lie, you wouldn't like it if you lie to me."

Yang Yang "..."

Yang Yang [Roth, do we have something else that can be used as your carrier?]

Roth:【No. What should we do, Master? QAQ】

Yang Yang [We can only continue to make up a story.]

Roth:【But the Duke of Doton will be angry】

Yang Yang [It's alright, he will get used to it after a few more times.]

Roth: 【...】

Yang Yang looked up at Archibald, without giving up, he asked, "Why should I tell you?"

Archibald squinted his eyes and his metallic tail tightened its tip, reflecting an icy temperature under the light.

"You're challenging my patience."

Yang Yang smiled coldly and said, "In our agreement, there's only about the child. Roth is my private property. Why should I share it with you?"

Archibald didn't speak, but his eyes were much colder than before.

Yang Yang continued to sneer, "I have learned a lot through Roth in the past two days, so I'm very much aware of Roth's value. I can also understand the Duke's feelings, whether from a personal or military perspective. You must be very interested in Roth butㅡ

Regardless of your interrogation, Duke did you take my chip without my consent?"

Archibald was not provoked by his crime of "stealing" at all. His eyes had a little more appreciation for Yang Yang but he refused to be swayed away by him.

Archibald looked at Yang Yang and calmly stated, "You took out the chip in front of me. I know you have nothing else on your body let alone had time to unpack your luggage. Even if you implanted it inside your body we can scan you to find out. "

Archibald said, then looked at Gu Lita next to him.

Gu Lita shrugged. "No."

Archibald looked back. "So, where's Roth, which is very important to you now? Or is it that you're lying to us from the very beginning and there's no Roth?"

Yang Yang understood that, "It turned out that you wanted to confirm the existence of Roth."

Archibald's brows moved slightly, but did not deny it.

Yang Yang sighed, "Fine."

Yang Yang [Roth is there any robots in this house?]

Roth:【There's a pet companion robot by the door】

Yang Yang [Transfer inside.]

Roth:【Yes, Master】

Yang Yang's swept towards the door and found a furry pink rabbit in the corner. At first glance, he thought that there was a pair of furry slippers.