James Had an Idea (that's a first)

Start from the beginning

"Our plan is to is to set fireworks to lead people into our room too which a series of eggs and dung bombs is to be released." They said.

"Sounds good," Ron said as I nodded.

"Right, Hermione go and get eggs and Ron, go and get your reserve dung bombs, while we get our supply of Weasley Wizardry Wheezes Fireworks that we have been working on for months now."

We all sneakily ran to get our items.

Roxy POV

"Right, let's do this," Fred II. We all looked at him because he was the only Golden Marauder.

"My plan is that we use scare pops to push people into a sticky tapped doorway. It will be funny."

"Sounds good," Dom stated.

"Yep, ok Fred will get the sticky tape from the kitchen, I can you get the scare pops and Roxy and Dom can you clear the doorway of anyone going into the spare bedroom,

We all nodded and sprinted off.

Albus POV

We all switched to Parseltongue.

"I might be able to call in an old friend but first anyone got any ideas for a diversion?" James said.

"What do you mean old friend, you can say as no one can understand us," Dad asked.

"Later dad," dad's cheeks went slightly pink, "Uncle Fred and George told me where their dung bomb stash is," Lily said

"How did you manage that," I asked in amazement.

"I have my ways," she said simply.

"Ok, so we are planning to release a series of dung bombs diverting everyone to a room to where your 'friend' is going to be. Please correct me if I am wrong," Dad said.

"Yeah that's right, Lily get the collection, dad can go get some string from the kitchen, Albus, find an area best for both while I call our good mate Peeves," James smirked excitedly.

"Wait... Peeves, I thought he was stuck at Hogwarts, unable to leave," Dad asked.

"Long story, which I don't have the time to tell, let's do this," James said as we all sprinted off to their areas.

Victoire POV

We all looked around in a circle.

None of us knows a thing about pranking, well Teddy more then the rest had a little experience.

I know that Hermione had a large stack of sticky notes. I had a plan, not a very good one, but a plan never the less.

"I am stuck," Molly said.

"I second that," Teddy added.

"I have a horrible idea. Cover a room in Aunty Hermione's sticky notes and use a permanent sticky charm," I say.

"Let's do it," Molly said as we ran to Aunty Hermione's and Aunty Ginny's room.

Louis POV

"Any ideas," Aunt Ginny asked.

"Don't look a Rose and me," Hugo shrugged.

"Why don't we put the furniture on the roof with permanent sticking charm," I suggest.

"None of us can do magic, we are underaged," Aunt Ginny asked.

"Technically we aren't born yet so we cannot get into trouble," Rose said.

" Ok, I'll claim Harry's and Ron's room, Rose get a step ladder from somewhere, Hugo, ask your mother if you can borrow her wand and Louis can grab random stuff to confuse everyone to what we have been doing," Aunt Gin whispered when we ran to do our jobs.

No one's POV

This was going to be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a very bad chapter and I have not had a lot of motivation to write this chapter. Anyway, I am so sorry for the bad chapter, next one will be fun.

I will try and post sometime next week. I am currently on school holiday's and have so many dance rehearsals as I have an Esiteddfod in the next fortnight as I have been struggling to write often. I will try more.

I hope you enjoyed!

1124 words.

K

(づ◕ᗜ◕)づ

Published 25th of September 2020