Round Two May Be Worst than the First

Lucy POV

As we were walking onto the 'pitch' to begin the next game against Team 2, I saw Uncle Bill and Uncle Charlie walking in, asking Sirius what was happening. They sat down next to Granddad.

Before walking onto the pitch, we had discussed a plan.

Rose was going to stay around the middle and right hop as Victoire and Sirius always shoot towards the middle hop and Albus tends to shoot the right hop.

I was playing defence chaser to block any incoming scores from the opposing team while James and Aunt Ginny is going to shoot the goals as they had a better aim than me.

Roxy is going to be flying on top of the pitch and George will be underneath anyone so that they can have a better chance of hitting the bludger then from the left and right.

Uncle Harry was going to stay in the top corner to have a better advantage of a lookout to get an edge on Dom.

We all flew up to our positions. Flying up, it's obvious that I am the only incompetent flyer out of everyone.

The whistle was blown from Grandad and the Quaffle was thrown into the air.

Aunt Ginny had immediately flown in to grab the Quaffle. Passing it between James and herself. They scored the first goal of the game in less than 2 minutes.

I looked over to Harry who was up in the corner, like a hawk, looking over the pitch as if looking for prey. I also saw Dom doing the exact same thing. I kinda zoned out until I saw Albus going to shoot the Quaffle to Victoire, I zoomed forward and attempted to grabbed the Quaffle as Albus has thrown it to Victoire. I grabbed it and shot it towards James as he zoomed to me. Albus and Victoire were looking at me in shock.

I stuck my tongue at them after James had caught the Quaffle. Albus then shouted.

"What would your mother and father think about that action."

I just ignored him as I watch the game.

It went on for around half an hour. Albus had scored 3 goals and Remus had scored 1. Rose had saved around 5 goals from all 3 of the Team 2 Chasers. James and Ginny had scored 9 goals each equalling 180 goals and I scored a goal.

Suddenly, Harry dived down into a sharp turn to grab the snitch.

He came back up holding the snitch in the air. We had won.

This lead with Team 2 having 40 points giving and (over the two games) 70 points in total. This meant they came last.

Team 3 scored 190 points making us tied with Team 1. The next game was the deciding game.

Team 2 went to sit down, and Team 1 stood back up.

Team 3 decided to stick with the same game plan as last game because the other team wouldn't expect us to use the same plan. I saw Harry trying to analyse Lily and was reading over his notes from last game. He was taking this very seriously.

We flew up to our spots and got ready as Granddad blew the whistle and threw the Quaffle into the air.

The final game had begun.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey Guys,

Thanks for making it through another chapter. 

I am going to update sometime this weekend, hopefully.

Sorry for such a short chapter but if you don't know Australia is currently going through a 2nd Wave of COVID-19 (I am not worrying as my state only has 5 active cases) and life has just been crazy with school and dance so yeah. I will try and aim for a longer chapter next time. If you read that statement then you are a bloody legend.

619 Words

K

(づ◕ᗜ◕)づ

Published 6th of August 2020