The Fawned Weasley's- Part 1

Molly I POV

As soon as I heard that I and Arthur were having grandchildren, my heart dropped. I was ecstatic. 3 teenagers stood forward and I noticed one of them were blond.

"Ok eldest first please?" Arthur asked. The blond and eldest spoke up.

"Hi, my name is Victoire Apolline Weasley and I am 19 years old. I was in Gryffindor; Head Girl and I are a Healer in training. As said before, I am engaged to Teddy and yeah, that's pretty much it for me."

A short red-head moved in front of her older sister and stated,

"My name is Dominique Ginevra Weasley and I am 17 years. I am in my 7th year, in Ravenclaw. I am a prefect and chaser. Next year I want to be a curse-breaker like my dad. Also, if you call me anything other then Dom, I will beat your face." She finished. As soon she said Curse-breaker, I know who her father was.  These thoughts were interrupted by the youngest boy coming in front.

"Hey, my name is Louis Ronald Weasley- and I am 15 years old, in my 5th year. I am in Hufflepuff, a chaser and I am a Golden Marauder. I don't know what I want to be. I am quite good at charms so maybe a teacher or work at Gringotts like mum and dad. Ok, we don't expect you to get our mum, however, you can ask yes or no questions about our father." Louis said finally.

I had an idea of who the father was. Victoire had Bill's eyes, Dominique, or Dom had Bill's exact hair colour and Louis has the exact body shape of Bill when he was 15 and, well you get what I am saying. Bill is the father. Aww, my Bill grew up to have kids. I don't know who the mother is, but the features seemed familiar.

"Is he in this room?" Remus asked

"Yes" Dom replied "Put your hand up if you can tell who our father is"

Myself, Arthur, Ginny, Sirius, Tonks, Hermione and surprisingly Harry. Harry was surprising as he isn't good at noticing small things such as this.

"Keep your hand up if you think you know who our mother is?" Victoire asked

Even more surprisingly Harry was the only one who kept his hand up. This confirmed my suspensions of who the mother is. I was slightly upset but the kids looked happy and loved and that was all I cared about.

"Harry since when are you observant?" Ginny and Hermione said in an equally surprised voice.

Harry had a dark look in his eye as he looked down and muttered something about Tri-Wizard Tournament and not wanting to talk about it. I looked to the 'next generation' to a little redhead (around 7 or 8 years old) with tears beginning to form in her eyes while a boy looking exactly like Harry, comforted her by muttering something in her ear. I couldn't help but smile to myself as it means that You Know Who is dead. He would never let Harry have children.

"Ok keep the questions up until one or two people are left" Louis stated.

"How old is he?" Fred or George asked

"43 in the future when we are from or around 22 or 23 now" Louis once again answered.

Now nearly everyone knows that there are only 2 Weasleys around that age and they stated he was in the room. There was no doubt that everyone knew who it was except...

"I still don't know who he is?" Ron said. Everyone one looked at him as though he was the camera from the Office (AN: I only did this reference to describe the situation. Molly doesn't know what the Office is. Please don't attack me).

"You are such an idiot Ronald," Hermione stated.

"It's me, Ron. I'm their father." Bill stated, eyeing off his kids with interest.

"Oh," Ron said.

"I have three questions. 1, am I a good father, 2, who is your godparents and 3, who is your mother?" Bill asked intrigued.

"Ok, one you are the best, but the Potters would fight me on it," with this statement, a lot happened. Sirius spat out the water he had just drunk. Harry had gone pale. Ron was frozen. The twins, although surprised, they started making fun of Ron by waving their hands in front of his face. This gave no effect whatsoever. Remus dropped the glass Sirius had given him. Dumbledore and the rest of the Order had the same thing on their mind. If Harry has children, Voldemort must've been defeated, and they just heard the prophecy. They smiled

"Yeah enough about the Potters, to make you wait, they will introduce themselves last. Please continue dear" Teddy said, kissing Victoire on top of her head. Bill eyed him off.

"My godparents are Aunt Ginny and Uncle Charlie, Dom's are Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione and Louis have two godfathers and they are Uncle Percy and Uncle George and my mother is Fleur Delacour." Everyone seemed to go crazy over the mother, but I was wondering why George and Fred weren't together.

"I thought you were only helping her in'pruve on herr eengli'sh" Fred and George shouted together.

Bill blushed.

"Ok, the next lot of Weasley's should go up now," Teddy said as two redhead girls stepped forward looking nervous. The first thing I realised is that they have some of Percy's features. Bring it on.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hey, thanks for reading another chapter!

The next one should be out by the 30th of June (*Crossed Fingers).

917 Words

K

ᕦ(◕ᴥ◕)ᕥ

Published 28th of June