King flipped through the folder, until he got to the page he wanted to. "Somebody attempted to file a murder case against you, but since there's no body to be found they can't open the case. Although- here's the thing, if someone files a missing person report you'll be the first suspect." He explained, and I nodded my head understanding his words.

"Do you know who did it?" I questioned, already planning to fire some shots.

"Can't kill em- because it'll look suspicious." He flipped through a page in the folder, and pushed it towards me.

"Milani." He spoke, shaking his head.

"Milky? You being dead ass?" He nodded his head.

Incase y'all ain't putting shot together.. Milli is my cousin, King is my uncle...

So King is Milani's father.

"Dead ass." He shook his head in disappointment. "Milani and Rico called themselves dating and shit. Ian sure what the hell she knows though."

I shook my head. "Fuck we finna do?"

"Ion know son- we gotta figure that out."

Raine's Point of View

"I've been missing you, for ten thousand hours... I cannot let go of ten thousand memories." I sung with Jhene Aiko (10k hours) as I straightened up Giovanni's apartment. It was dirty- singing and cleaning is just what I did when I bored.

Heating my phone ring, I looked at the contact name, and answered the call.

"Oh so you can't come home anymore?" Renae shouted through the phone.

"Damn bitch- I been busy." I responding mugging the phone.

"The head can't be that good that he gotchu staying away from home." Renae spoke with sarcasm in her voice.

"Bye." I spoke rolling my eyes, and disconnecting the call. The front door opened, and my eyes darted the my right. My heart rate calmed down once I realized it was just Gio.

"Your back" I squealed running up to him, and wrapping my legs around his torso.

"Yeah in back." He responded in a dry tone, making me let go.

"Oh." I responded, a little saddened.

He could just be having a bad day. I thought, shrugging off the sad feelings. "Imma go submit my schedule my college tours." I mumbled, grabbing my computer, and sitting on the couch.

He walked right past me, and into his room.

Well damn nigga fuck you too.

Renae's Point of View

"Hey girl" Milli spoke walking up to me. I looked behind me, to the left, and to the right, tryna figure out who the fuck she was talking to. "You talking to me?" I questioned, using my index finger to point to myself.

"Uhh yea." She spoke with a smile.

"Umm miss ma'am... my sister don't fuck witchu, so neither do I." I clasped my hands together, and wakes in the opposite direction.

"Bitch." She mumbled, but I obviously heard her.

"What was that?" I questioned, turning around pushing my glasses to the top of my head.