The Transfer Student

After my...

Ahem...

Productive weekend.

I had a lazy Sunday. I stayed in bed all day talking to Lolo and my friends.

So when I woke up for school the next day I wasn't too tired but you know, Obviously I wanted to sleep in.

I pulled on my fit smiling with confidence in the mirror and putting my ear buds in so I could leave the house.

( this is the fit^)

I lip synced to Diamonds by Sam Smith and danced around the kitchen as I packed some snacks for school.

I grabbed a nutri grain bar and some strawberry pop tarts and started my walk to the bus stop.

I waited for the bus for a while, tapping my foot to the music.

By the time the bus actually came I finished my bar and the pop tarts. I had packed a bag of coco puffs in case I got hungry.

I sat down on the bus as rules by Doja cat played.

Broooo I wanted to start rapping along so bad but I kept my mouth shut and struggled internally.

When I got to school I thanked the bus driver and got off looking around for my friends.

I saw Dritan wave at me and I smiled making my way over to them.

"Ooooo look at you lookin like a cute mowfuka" Jessica said as I walked up to her and hugged her..

I pulled away smiling

"Look who's talking bitch!" I said looking her up and down

We all laughed as I hugged Paige and Dritan as well.

"Soooooo?" Dritan said giving me a look and nuging my elbow.

"Soooo what?" I laughed

"You got laid, amirite or amirite?" He said smirking.

"Bitch!" I said smacking him and blushing.

"I WAS RIGHT!" He said bursting into laughter.

"Shut up" I said turning away from him still blushing.

"Oooo Alicia gurl I see you!" Paige said crossing her arms.

My friends started hooting and hollering and I covered my face blushing madly.

"What's a this noise about?" I heard someone say.

I looked up, my face still burning

"Sorry Ms.Jauregui we were just hyping up Alicia" Dritan said smiling widely.

"Okay, but don't be too loud" She said meeting my eyes and smiling as she walked away.

"Oh my gooooddd" I groaned.

"Alicia holy shit she totally gave you the eyes!" Paige said whisper yelling.

"Time for class goodbye guys!" I said dragging a laughing Dritan away.

"We will continue this at lunch! Jessica said.

"No we won't!" I said yelling without looking back.

I rolled my eyes as me and Dritan walked into the English classroom.

"That was hilarious" Dritan said smiling

"Yeah sure it was" I said cracking a smile myself.

"Alright class" I heard Ms.Jauregui say

I turned to give her my full attention and smiled at the sound of her voice.