sweater weather

(enjoy the chapter y'all it's gonna be a long one😉)

⚠warning: graphic smut

...

The sleepover was so fucking fun oh my god.

I had so much fun hanging out with my friends. It felt like we haven't hung out like that in forever.

After those two fun days I was now laying in my bed face timing Lauren in my hoodie and fuzzy pyjama pants.

Ugh soooo comfy.

Being comfy is like the best feeling in the world.

"You look so cute ugh I wish we could cuddle right now" My girlfriend said making grabby hands at me.

"Look who's talking, the one who just made grabby hands" I said smiling at her.

I really want to hang out with you babe" She said pouting.

"Me too trust me I wanna feel what's under that hoodie you're wearing" I said smirking and winking at her.

She rolled her eyes causing me to laugh and she cracked a smile.

"Do you think maybe you could come over tomorrow?" She asked hopefully.

My heart beat faster just at the prospect of getting to hang out with her.

"Yeah of course! I can't wait to see you! I'll just tell my mom I'm going to study" I said smiling.

"Aww baby I feel bad that I'm making you lie to your mamá" She said with a thick Spanish accent that caused my stomach to turn.

"It's ok love I feel bad too but I love you and I'm willing to wait for us" I said giving her a reassuring smile.

"I love you too" She said smiling widely.

Suddenly I hear barking and scuffling in the background.

"Oye oye oye Cleo shush" Lauren said as she looked off to the side of the camera.

I laughed at her reaction as she disappeared off the camera.

"You never told me you had a dog!" I said.

I happened to love dogs with my entire heart and soul. Cats too but I'm more of a dog person. I've always wanted a God or cat but my mom doesn't like animals so I was never fortunate enough to have a pet other than goldfish.

And I hate fish.

"Well you never asked!" She said her voice in the background and she suddenly appeared in front of the camera again with the cutest little pup ever.

"Awwww oh my god she's so fucking cute! Expect me to be frequenting your house often" I said cupping my face with my hands.

"Aye no cursing! But that's fine with me" Lauren said scolding me and frowning, then smiling and winking.

"Ugh ok ms.Jauregui" I said rolling my eyes

"Mmmhm" She said smirking and then kissing Cleo who licked her in response.

"This is too cute I might die" I said pretending to be weak.

"Oh and by the way I'm coming over more often for your dog, not you" I said casually.

"Hey! I guess no more kisses for you then" She said shrugging

"I'm kiddingggg! Jeez" I said panicking.

"Mhm that's what I thought" She said smirking.

"Anyways I should go feed this little devil" she said hugging Cleo and kissing her once again.