Jealousy

I face palmed myself as I realized I was supposed to talk to Lauren after class.

I texted her but she was pretty dry so I decided to let it go. It made me really upset knowing that she was upset with me but I didn't know why.

I eventually drifted off into a troubled slumber.

...

The next day I walked into class with Dritan and then we split off into our partnerships to hey ready to present.

"Hey Alicia, you ready for today?' clarissa asked me smiling as she hugged me.

"Yeah of course, we're definitely getting a 100 on this" I said.

We both worked out what each of us were going to say until Ms.Jauregui silenced the class.

She explained how the groups were gonna come up and present but I wasn't focused on what she was saying. She looked hot as hell today.

The groups started going up and we clapped after them until it was finally time for us to present.

After we presented the class clapped and Dritan smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"Good job but next time Clarissa you should speak up a little more and Alicia put more effort into it" Ms.Jauregui said.

She didn't critique anyone else's in front of everyone what the fuck is up with her. I wondered angrily. I needed to talk to her after school and I can't forget today.

"Hey don't stress even if she gives us a lower grade, we know we both worked hard" Clarissa said putting her hand on my arm as we walked back to our seats and sat down.

"Yeah you're right" I said watching as the next group went up to present.

....

"Hey Alisha you coming?" Paige said gesturing to the bus.

"No no, you guys go ahead I have to talk to my english teacher about something, I'll text you thought" I said

"Alright but don't forget to use protection" dritan said Snickering with Jess

"Ha ha very funny" I said walking backwards and waving.

"Love youuuu" He said as they got on the bus

I smiled and rolled my eyes, walking back into the school to Ms.Jauregui's room.

I knocked on the door before walking in and giving her a sheepish smile.

She looked up and seemed surprised for a second before she looked back down as if she wasn't fazed.

"What can I do for you Alicia?" She said with a monotone voice.

"Hey uh, you just seemed a little off and I wanted to know if everything was ok" I said closing the door behind me.

"Oh yeah I don't know why you would think some things wrong" She said casually but there was an undertone that I caught.

I sat down in the desk in front of hers, fumbling with the hem of my shirt.

"If you don't need anything you should go" Lauren said looking at her computer.

"Fine but at least can you tell me what you thought of me and Clarissa's project, we worked pretty hard on it" I said trying to make conversation because it was kind of awkward.

She slammed her hands on her desk causing me to jump.

She got up and made her way over to me causing me to shift in my seat a little. Not gonna lie she looked hot as fuck. She was wearing a button down shirt with the two too buttons unbuttoned so I could see her bra. It was tucked into her dress pants and she wore black boots with a heel. I didn't even notice her shirt unbuttoned, she must of did it recently because trust me.