The Sleepover

I got off the bus, thanking the bus driver as I did so. I smiled as I walked up to my friends.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully hugging all of them.

"Damn someone's happy after they just had detention yesterday" Jessica said laughing.

"I knew you and Ms.Jauregui fucked" Dritan said teasing me.

But little did he know...

"Ha ha very funny guys" I said playing it cool.

"I'm just happy it's the last day before break" I said nonchalantly.

"Oh my god true I literally almost forgot!" Paige said squealing excitedly.

We all talked excitedly about our plans to hang out over break.

I was energized today not only because of what happened yesterday, but also because now that it was break I could spend a lot of time with my friends and with Lauren too.

In fact I was gonna ask to hang out with my friends today after school.

"Hey guys it's been a while since we hung out to be honest, why don't we grab some food today after school and then have a sleepover at my place"

"Oh my god you're right, it's been a minute" Dritan said

"Yeah facts! I'm totally down and my mom loves you guys so I'm good to go, I just gotta tell her I'm gonna sleepover" Jess said.

"Yeah same here" paige said

"Yup I'm ok too" Dritan said

You're probably wondering how Dritan Is allowed to sleep over at my house. Well it took a while and a lot of convincing for all our mom's to be okay with it but we had a whole meeting and power point presentation and they finally said it was okay. That day was the best day ever. All our parents trust Dritan now.

"Bet ok so I was thinking, we all take the same bus, so we could stop at Dritan's house since its first, drop off his backpack get his stuff for the sleepover, then get on the bus again and go down the line until we get to my house where we drop all of our stuff and walk to that burger joint we all love and then after we're done there we can go back to my house and then y'all sleep over" I explained the plan to them.

They all listened closely until I was done and then nodded, thinking about it.

"Yeah that'll work" Dritan said.

"Yeah that's a perfect plan Alicia" Jess said.

"Dang y'all got me so excited for today now" Paige said excitedly.

We all smiled widely and got excited

"Ight we better get to class now Dritan said checking his watch

"Yeah you're right, we can't be late, see you guys at lunch!" Paige said and we all waved goodbye and separated into our pairs going to our first period classes.

Dritan and I excitedly talked about our after school plans as we walked to class together.

We continued talking as we walked into class and sat down next to each other since there was about 5 minutes till class started anyways. I talked animatedly and made jokes. I smiled widely whenever Dritan laughed. I loved making people laugh.

I felt someone looking at me so I turned and saw Lauren looking at me and smiling.

I blushed and smiled back and then looked back to Dritan who was currently ranting about how hard his chemistry homework was.