Article

@enews:

WHY WE THINK VICTORIA HOLLAND AND CO/STAR CHRIS WOOD ARE TOGETHER!

Victoria Holland, a British actress best known for her roles as Hayley Marshall in the CW's The Vampire Diaries and it's spin-off tv show The Originals, where she plays a werewolf looking for her family, and finds herself pregnant with the child o...

Victoria Holland, a British actress best known for her roles as Hayley Marshall in the CW's The Vampire Diaries and it's spin-off tv show The Originals, where she plays a werewolf looking for her family, and finds herself pregnant with the child of an Original vampire. She also played the favorite character Cleo in H20's Mako Mermaids when it was popular, where she also met co-star Claire Holt on the show.

Chris Wood, an American actor, best known for his roles as Kai Parker in the CW's The Vampire Diaries and Lar Gand in the CW's Supergirl. He first met his co-star Victoria Holland when they crossed paths behind the set of TVD. Rumors have been spreading for a while now that the pair are now together.

We all know the relationship history of Victoria Holland, the oldest of 4 younger brothers. She dated co-star Paul Wesley for two years, before ending their relationship and remaining close friends to this day. The relationship between the three raises some eyebrows, many wondering if it's an open relationship or if the actress is just jumping between co-stars.

The pair were seen walking the streets of LA, holding hands and seeming to have a serious conversation, it looked so cute we just had to comment on the potential relationship growth between the two co-stars/friends. It was also revealed that the actress had recently gained a role in the MCU's recent upcoming movie Avengers Age of Ultron which starts filming in under a month.

What we have noticed, is the close relationship between Victoria and best friend Clarissa Downey (niece of Robert Downey Jr). There are rumors that Clarissa and Sebastian Stan have been dating for the past six months, but no one knows anything just yet so who knows whether or not these rumors are real. However, until something is said between either couple we won't really know. 

As we wait patiently for Victoria's MCU role to be released at the Comic-Con event for Avengers Age of Ultron, just before filming starts, we will take a few guesses at who she could potentially play. As we all know, Tony Stark (played by Victoria's best friend's uncle, Robert Downey Jr) has a hazy past with who he was in a relationship with when he was drunk most of the time in his young years. A guess is that she could be portraying a long lost daughter of his, or as Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor Johnson have joined the cast (reportedly playing brother and sister in the new movie) she could also be their sibling. But we won't really know until the news is released, all we can do is keep guessing and see if we get closer to the answer. 

What do you think about Chris Wood and Victoria Holland dating? Do you think they are right for each other? Why do you think they're together now? 

Articles similar to this: 

Victoria Holland seen with younger brother Tom Holland shopping in London 

Chris Evans and Victoria Holland seen in London alone 

Massive Royal news to be released the same time as Marvel's MCU comic-con event? What could it be? 

Victoria Holland, her past relationships and potential current relationships