Why Didn't You Say Anything?

Victoria paced her trailer, she knew Chris was avoiding her. He hadn't messaged her since the argument they'd had the previous night, which ended up with Victoria in tears and Lizzy and Scarlett having to come over and calm her down from their own trailers. They had both said that it would take him some time to get used to Victoria being royalty and not just his best friend. She had hoped that it wouldn't damage anything between them. Especially after what had happened the previous day between Chris and Victoria.

"The Brothers say you don't have to do filming today if you not up to it. You have to film scenes with Chris today and we all know he's been avoiding you." Lizzy spoke as she entered Vic's trailer. She looked up and it was clear from the look on Lizzy's face that she knew Vic had been crying.

"Tori, are you okay?" She asked as she walked towards the Princess, Victoria shook her head. She wasn't okay at all, her feelings were all over the place, her emotions heightened. The news hadn't come out the best way possible as it had torn away from her best friend/lover who was ignoring her at the current moment. It didn't make her feel very good about it at all. None of the cast knew about what had happened between Victoria and Chris, even when Victoria had wanted to spill the beans last night with the girls but didn't because she knew that Chris would get pissed if the news spread before he was able to have a word in himself.

"No, I'm not okay," Victoria responded,

"I probably shouldn't be saying anything, but they are also going to release your MCU character and name by Friday, they know it's not good timing but they are getting pushed to do it from higher-ups," Lizzy spoke as she walked towards her friend. She hated seeing her torn up over the situation that she couldn't control. Trying to keep her emotions together Victoria nodded as she walked back and forwards trying to stop her thoughts from running out of control in the process.

"Okay," Victoria responded as she continued to pace her trailer room, that was until Lizzy stood in front of her and placed her hands on the Princess.

"Stop, you need to stop listening to those thoughts in your head, they aren't doing you any favors. They are making it more harmful than it's meant to be, and if Chris becomes a jerk over the situation you can drop him. He doesn't deserve you, you are an amazing human being basically a Princess, and a Princess deserves a Prince." Lizzy spoke, as she tried to console the woman in front of her. She knew that Vic's world had been turned upside down ever since the news had come out.

A knock sounded at the trailer door and Lizzy went to open it, knowing that Victoria wouldn't be able to function enough to open the door and act as if she was completely fine.

"I came to see how she was doing." Clarissa's voice spoke as she walked into her best friend's trailer. She was staying on set in Sebastian's trailer while they spent the time he wasn't filming to get to know each other.

"Not great to be honest," Lizzy answered as Clarissa took in the sight of her best friend, she knew instantly what Lizzy was talking about. Chris had been flat-out ignoring Victoria ever since the news came out and Sebastian was currently dealing with him right now. Especially before filming, when they were going to be filming the scenes that Chris and Victoria would be having together.

"We need to give her some alcohol if she's gonna survive the next couple of scenes," Clarissa spoke, looking at Lizzy who just gave her a look of disbelief at the words she was speaking, crossing her arms and shaking her head. She knew that Tori would never forgive herself if she'd filmed scenes in Marvel movies drunk. The fans would never let it down no matter what emotional pain Tori was going through behind the scenes.

"No, no alcohol. I have to do this, I have to use it to talk to him afterward." Tori spoke as she looked at the girls in front of her it was the first time that she had stopped pacing since Clarissa had come into the trailer. Clarissa had security clearance to be on set at all times considering she was Robert's niece and Sebastian's girlfriend of six months.