Article

@enews

PRINCESS OF WALES, VICTORIA CONFIRMED TO BE IN THE NEXT MAZE RUNNER SEQUEL AFTER HER CORONATION!

With just under a month to Victoria Holland's royal coronation, it has been announced through the director of the Maze Runner movies that Princess Victoria has gained a role in the movie.

The first movie explored a dystopian fantasy involving a plague that destroyed the world, and a select few of young children are given the opportunity to help provide the human race with a cure. The books were written by James Dashner and so far consists of 3 released novels all to be made into movies and 2 spin-offs currently being written in the same world.

The decision to cast Victoria Holland was done so through her audition tape a couple of years ago when they were casting for the Maze Runner. She had auditioned for the role of Teresa (played by Kaya Scodelario) and has gained a role that will be kept secret until the comic con panel a month before filming begins. Which takes place in January of 2016.

This brings her total movie count to 3 movies and 3 tv shows. More than any royal blooded Princess's and princes can accomplish in the modern times. She has achieved what no royal has been able to achieve so far and she will be able to continue to do so since she was raised outside of the royal bubble.

We are anxiously waiting on more details to be released on the Princess's coronation taking place in under a month. Until then we will keep busy keeping an eye on the royal and celebrities instagrams about whether or not they will make an appearance.