Article

@enews:

PRINCESS VICTORIA BACK FILMING NEW MARVEL MOVIE! EXCLUSIVE ROYAL INFORMATION RELEASED DURING ROYAL INTERVIEW!!

Princess Victoria returned to South Africa for resuming of filming the new Avengers movie set to release at the end of this year (2015). The cast has been seen multiple times outside of set hanging out and enjoying their free time.

Chris was reunited with Victoria after she willingly flew to London for the royal interview to put aside rumors that could potentially ruin her chance at being given her birth right properly. This was done so in an 120 minute video consisting of the Queen, Prince Charles and his daughter Princess Victoria. The Queen hasn't publicly done an interview like this since Princess Diana's death in 1997, and it felt like old times seeing the three generations in the same room.

It was pleasing to see that Victoria had made moves towards being the royal she was born as and making sure that her imprint in royal life has been placed. She has already spoken of the charities she plans to take part in with the coming future upon us and the acts she is willing to undertake as a part time senior royal family member. The part time comes with the fact that she is still adjusting to this life and continuing her current career as an actress. In the past this would have been frowned upon, however since she hasn't grown up with the royal family she is allowed to have her normality back.

The Princess currently stars in The Originals, a vampire and werewolf tv show consisting of magic and an Original family member of vampires. With talk of a third season taking place in 2016. She is also apart of the Marvel movies and will continue to play her role until she steps away from acting.

This interview is the first step to the public looking to Victoria Holland and seeing her as Princess Victoria of Wales. The next step is her coronation taking place a month before the release of Avengers: Age of Ultron. Since the Princess's birthday falls on Christmas Day the palace doesn't want to take that away from her as it is her birthday.

We hope to see more of Princess Victoria encountering the other members of the royal family and taking on more royal engagements. We do know that Chris Evans supports her decision 100% and continues to love her despite the fact that she is the Princess of Wales.

This is a new world for Victoria and the support she needs comes from you, the public. So we hope that you can come to terms with the fact that she is Princess Diana and Prince Charles's daughter and allow her to become the person we believe she is. Her coronation will be the most talked about event in 50 years, so this is something to look forward too. Especially when we catch a glimpse of her dress that she is going to be wearing, rumor has it that it's a royal blue color.