Article

@enews:

VICTORIA HOLLAND'S 26! BIRTHDAY IS CELEBRATED BY CASTS OF THE ORIGINALS AND MARVEL PLUS ROYAL FAMILY!

The Princess / Actress celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday. As well as Christmas Day. The birthday is significant to the royal family as it shows the Lord's approval of the Princess being legitimate to her claim.

The Princess was left multiple messages and photos from cast members and family members alike. She was also messaged on a trending Twitter hashtag #happy26thbirthdayprincessvictoria which reached over 1 million retweets. Showing the Princess's popularity on Twitter. Despite the Princess not having a Twitter account she was shown these by boyfriend Chris Evans.

As the couple reaches their soon to be one year anniversary, it seems that they'll be celebrating a little differently and maybe potentially low key. Especially with the popularity they both have separately them together would cause crowds anywhere they went.

We have seen the growth in confidence that Princess Victoria has gained since revealing the news that she is indeed the Princess of Wales. That will only come with practice and patience as she does more senior royal engagements over time. Her next major engagement is the Christmas Royal Variety Show hosted on the 31st of December in London. This event raises money for charity worth the amount of guests that attend and is very popular.

Britain's Got Talent stars will perform for the first time since winning this years BTG in front of the royal family and the new addition Princess. The confirmed Royals attending are as follows, Princess Victoria, Prince Harry, Prince William and Kate Middleton. This makes it a significant event of the year as it is the Princess of Wales's first televised event since she came out with the news of being the lost Princess.

The Royals of Wales will make an appearance with Prince Charles and Duchess Camila of Cornwall at the beginning of the gala. To signify a United front and a strong family bond. With Chris Evans also being Princess Victoria's plus one to this engagement and the second time he's met with the brothers of his girlfriend.

Many speculate when an engagement announcement between Chris Evans and Princess Victoria might be, but no one seems to have a clear answer. We all know that Victoria's best friend recently got engaged to 11 month boyfriend Sebastian Stan.

We do know that with Princess Victoria filming Captain America: Civil War next year alongside boyfriend Chris Evans, any engagement plans would have to be pushed back until the couple decides to settle down officially. We do know that the royal family clearly approves of Chris Evans as he has already attended three royal engagements with the family since his girlfriend had been crowned Princess Victoria.

We will wait patiently for news on this royal couple as we speculate an engagement will be in the works by at least 2017.