We rush up the stairs of the porch, "ROOF!" I yell, Noel nods we burst into the house and began to pull together supplies, I got a ton of water and food, our guns and ammo as well as my arrows. I filled a bag of clothes, and my medical book and medical supplies. Noel and I get to the roof and continued to move everything up there. We weren't abandoning the house, I saw the herd approaching from the west. I saw Rick nearby. "RICK RUN!" I yell he looked back at the herd. He jumped into a car and began driving away. "Ok Noel, I need you to keep count for me." I give Noel Naomi, I grabbed my bow, I have 500 arrows. I hope its enough.

After three hours I had successfully took down every walker. "You two stay here, I'm going to make sure I got them all." Noel nods, I grab an empty bag to collect up my arrows that were sitting in the left eye of 487 walkers. I covered ground quickly, I collecting all my arrows and double checked all the walkers were dead and that there were no more coming. I saw a letter sitting on my neighbour's motorbike, I walked over to it and picked it up, 'Huntress, come find us when you're ready to be around adults again- Dar-dar' I chuckle as I read the note, I look up to the roof to see Noel nodding at me as if telling me that he wants to join them. I looked at the bike to check if it was working, but it wasn't there's something wrong with the clutch. I push the bike into our back yard, hiding it into our shed.

I bring Noel and Naomi back into the house, "the bike needs to be fixed. It'll take me two day to get it ready. I'm trusting you to pack up everything we're taking with us and to build a carrier for the bike. We'll hide whatever we leave behind just in case we have to come back, do you understand?" I question Noel, he nods smiling, "everything on your list?" I nod. Noel hands Naomi to me, I strap her onto my chest and began working on the bike. "Did you know what bike it is?" Noel questioned, I nodded, "Harley-Davidson Iron 1200. It was Aunt Claire's from across the street. Remember when she would babysit us?" Noel nods.

After Noel disappears for an hour, he returns and he takes a seat next to me as he begins to measure the bike. Noel begins drawing possible designs for storage unit we'll be attaching to the bike. "You got the supplies ready?" I question him as I continue trying to fix the clutch on the bike. "Yeah, a months worth for the three of us, I packed extra water because it's a summer month, and we'll dehydrate." I smile at the small boy giving him a kiss on the forehead.

|-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/CARL'S POV-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-|

I was sat on the roof, looking in the direction that Nyx, and Noel ran off to. Nyx promised to send a flare if they come across the herd. I was on watch while everyone else packed up the cars, Nyx gave us ammo and she made Daryl some extra arrows. Nyx gave us some of Naomi's old baby formulas, clothes, and bottles. I wish they could come with us, it's been a long time since I've see a kid my age, and Nyx is a total badass. She can do anything, but I'm worried that if something happens to Noel or Naomi that she'll fall apart. My thoughts were interrupted by something red flying up, I knew instantly that it was the flare. "DAD, FLARE!" I yelled, climbing back into the house and rushing downstairs to everyone else.

"I just saw the flare, we have to go." I told him, "alright everyone clear out." Carol guides mum into the car, dad drove to the edge of the town, I saw Nyx and Noel running. "Dad there they are." I pointed over at the two kids, who rushed into their house. Dad got out of the car, they were looking around to see where Noel and Nyx went, and trying to plan their route.

"RICK RUN!" Nyx yelled, dad looked up at her and then at the herd before getting to the car and flooring it. I looked through the back window, Glenn did too, "she's killing them." Glenn told the group, I've never seen someone shoot so fast and with perfect aim. "She's already got about 40 down, we can go help her." I tell my dad as he continues to drive, he shook his head. "It's a suicide mission and a chance I ain't willing to take."