PUMUNTA ako sa kwarto namin at kinuha ang isa sa mga litrato kung saan nakatagilid siya at nakangiti habang tinitignan si Lexus at nasa gilid naman niya si Larzene kung saan masayang hinahaplos ang pisngi ng kapatid niya.

I sobbed.

Natatakot ako. I know, right now, he is in a place that I don't know and I assure he is happy with the people around him. To think he compeletely lost his memories, iisipin niyang okay lang na magmahal ng iba dahil hindi niya alam na may pamilya siya.

Nanghihina kong inilapag ang frame na 'yon at napaluhod sa sahig.

Iniisip ko pa lang...parang gusto ko ng mamatay sa sakit. Ayoko naman sana umabot ng isang taon ang pagiging ganito. Sana makabalik na kaagad ang mga nalimutan na niyang mga alaala. Hindi na ako mapakali...sana, sana dumating na ang araw na mapatawad at bumalik na siya sa amin. Dahil hindi na ako makapaghintay pa ng sobrang tagal.

===

X A N D E R

"Aba! Mukhang masaya kayong dalawa, a!" The people squealed from afar.

I held her hand and wrapped my arm in her waist. "We are," I said.

"Sobrang kulit ni Marc, 'Nay!" she pouted.

"But, you love me," I winked at her.

Her face turned red and went inside the cottage. We seated next to each other and I kissed her temple before I put down the plate, spoon and fork in front of her. "Salamat."

I sighed. "What do you want to eat?"

She giggled. "'Yung adobo nalang at konting kanin," she said and I immediately served her. She doesn't stop from giggling.

"What?" I looked at her, eyebrows furrowed.

"Ang gwapo mo talaga." She pinched my nose.

"Kayo talagang mga bata, hindi n'yo talaga mapigilan ang pagdami ng mga langgam dito ano?" Nanay Linda said.

We laughed and eat at the same time. Months have passed and I can literally say that I adopt in their environment. Well, not my language, but, uh...I love this place. It makes my breathing so peaceful everytime I woke up.

Specially when I see Jexamine.

She's one of the reasons why I wanted to wake up everyday. You know, cuddle with her, kissed her, touch her and many more. She inspires me so much -- and of course, I love her.

Life is well here in the farm of them. It is well-managed, I can say.

===

"Alam mo Marc, gustong-gusto ko talaga ang mga bituin..."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and inhaled her scent. "Your eyes will always look like stars, twinkling."

She giggled. "Ikaw talaga, hindi ka talaga nagkukulang sa mga ganyang linya mo."

I rested my head in her shoulder. "It's for you."

"Sus, sobra naman!"

I inhaled deeply. "I love you..."

"Mas mahal kita."

We both laughed. She really makes me happy. I signaled her to get up and we immediately make our ways to the cottage while were holding each other's hand. I want to have everything of her.

So I decided that...

I immediately pulled her closer to me. "M-Marc!"

"I want you..." I whispered.

With desire, I looked at her brown eyes and cupped her simple face. I think she got what I had in my mind. "S-Sigurado ka?"

I nodded. "Of course, if you let me."

"M-Masakit 'yon 'di ba?"

I stared at her. "It's your first time?"

She hit me. "Malamang!"

I giggled. "I can't believe you."

She hit me again and I chuckled. "Baliw!" I didn't say any words and I started kissing her gently...

...so gentle that it felt wrong -- something wrong.

===
NOTE:

NO 40 VOTES. NO UPDATE.

FB: Zhiee Ehcks WP

Twitter and Instagram: ZX_0924