Chapter 40 (Part 2)

WARNING: SPG

"Xander...for the last time I want you to make love to me..." I murmured. I gazed at him and he was in deep shock.

I grabbed his hand and placed it in my chest. He was not looking at me with cold in his eyes but I can sense that it is worry.

"Zaira...?"

"At least for the last time, please...Xander," I desperately plead.

"You're insane, Zaira. If you want to get rid of your horniness then find someone else to fuck," again, disgusted was painted in his dark voice.

Inalis niya ang kamay niya sa akin at tumalikod na. Mabilis naman akong naglakad at niyakap siya sa likuran. "Xander...please, I beg of you."

He faced me and he showed me how agony was spilled around his expression, showing me how dirty I am for him. "Find someone else!" He growled.

Losing hope, I didn't bother to held his nape and pulled him closer to me. I held his hand and curled it in my waist. "For the last time..."

My eyes heated up as I looked at him - eye to eye.

I made a few steps back when he pushed his body closer to mine. He cupped my face and his thumb traced my cheekbone to the side of my lips.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked.

"B-because..." I can't say my reason to him right now.

Umiling nalang siya - not breaking our positions and eye contact. "Beg for it...I want to hear you beg," he said through gritted teeth.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and traced his free hand towards my wet and damp core. "M-make love to me...please, Xander," I did what he said.

He chuckled and I circled my arms across his nape when his fingers traced my folds, making me wet even more. "I want to hear more. More, Zaira, more..."

"Aah...Xander, please! Aah!" I protested and I arched my hips to give him more access to touch my pearl.

I was grinning my hips like a crazy drunk woman when he started tracing circles and pressed his fingers even more harder in my wet member. "C'mon, Wife...I know you can do better than that."

I closed my eyes when he suddenly stopped. "Xander, please," I breathed. "I want you inside of me, taking me, I...I need you-" He didn't let me finished when he started ripping my nighties off mine.

"Slut, you look good with your thongs," I considered that as a praise for what I wear and not for who I am.

I let go of my pumps and everything that I wear and stand there in front of him in my birth suit. "Xander..."

He offered his hand and I immediately accepted it. My eyes widened when he crashed my body into his. "I'm asking you again, why the hell are you doing this?"

I didn't answer him and I just gave him a passionate kiss - the kiss where I want to express how much I love him and long for him. I've waited long enough for him to respond for what I gave to him.

I opened my mouth, giving him the signal that I want to delved his tongue in mine. "Wait." He stopped. "S-stop kissing me like you..." He sighed and just pulled me closer to him for another round of indulging kiss.

I roamed my hands around his waist and found the buckle of his belt and immediately unbuckled it. He groaned between our kisses and I darted my tongue in his, our tongues met and I moaned. I took off his boxers and he guided my back. He carried me, bridal style and walk towards our bed.