"so we obviously can't track whoever that is messaging you because they block your number. now what are we gonna do?" raemi asked.

(a/n : okay first of all, i know you still can track someone even if you block their number BUT i got no more idea on how to make this interesting so please just bare with me 💀)

"wait. chanwoo hyung, when you call y/n noona's phone it still rings right? it didn't went straight to voice mail right? that means we can still track them from y/n noona's phone." i said to them.

"JISUNG YOURE FUCKING GENIUS MAN. NO WONDER YOURE Y/N'S LITTLE BROTHER. but we need to go to your house first tho."

🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️🕵🏻‍♂️

we're now at my room trying to figure out how to track y/n noona's phone. maybe y'all think we should call a police from the first place. we WILL involve police. but not now.

"jisung do you have any friends that can track someone?" raemi noona said. i started to think all of my friend.

"no i don't think so." i said then we were all silent again try to think who can track a person.

"WAIT! didn't jungkook said he can track people when we all playing in y/n's house?" chanwoo hyung said.

FLASHBACK

"wow cool! can you teach me who to track a person too?" i ask to him.

"sure i will but not now." he said chuckling.

"why do you know how to track people?" y/n noona ask to jungkook hyung.

"because if one of the members is not at the dorm and they didn't inform us where they were they going, i will be the person to track them. i know this tracking people thing from one of the staff in bighit. so i was like "can you teach me?" and he said yeah. and now i can track people." jungkook hyung explained.

'he's so cool widnekdjow no wonder my bias is him.' i thought to myself.

FLASHBACK END

"OH RIGHT! call him QUICK!" raemi noona said.

📞📞📞

"so what's up. why do you want me to come here? oh and sorry for bringing the other member." jungkook hyung said awkwardly because he brings all of his members.

"it's fine. and we're here to ask you to track someone." raemi noona answered.

"track who? btw where's y/n noona?" jungkook hyung asked.

"THATS THE THING!—" them chanwoo hyung start explaining everything.

"HOW TF DID YOU GUYS LOOSE Y/N???" taehyung hyung asked while having a shock face.

"she and my girlfriend were walking behind us so we couldn't see them." i said to him.

"let's waste no time and search for her. jungkook, track her phone number now!" namjoon hyung said and jungkook hyung quickly do his things.