I don't have to detail everything.

What's important is that I got them exchanged and I was on my way back to that lonely house to pay for the rest of the expenses with only the money that I can carry, while depositing the others again by hiding it on the scroll that basically transporting it to the other dimension. And that other dimension is the house where I live now and where the rest of my works lives.

"It's you again, you came back."

And this old man who's living by himself that I thought he could be a herbal doctor at least, turns out to be just a lone civilian who likes to live by himself, who goes with the name "Sabishi" that I found really odd name. I mean, his name almost literally means solitude. (─ ─ ")

But he said that he made efforts on looking for a doctor to treat 'my friend' that he also goes with the name Hitori. That again, it roughly means alone.

Why does I find their name so ironic. (─ ─ ")

He did pulled off a bigger effort than mine. He went to Konoha to ask for permission from entering the village and had Hitori to get treated. It took a long days of inspection and finally freed from any suspicion like a spy from enemy villages.

After getting permission, he went back and took Hitori, by also carrying him in a carriage. But with more effort than mine that he actually made it more bigger, and had place to sit and also had shade.

"I brought snacks by the way," I said, holding up the pile of boxes that attached together like a tower. "Who is this doctor then," I asked as I invited myself shamelessly into his house that he followed my from behind.

"She was one and only female of the three legendary sannin, Lady Tsunade of the leaf."

"Tsunade?" I asked then looked on the other side as I tried to recall a name that matched with Tsunade, that he briefly nodded his head in confirmation.

"She prescribed antiinflammatory medications for informing them that his burns hurts. And they also gave antibiotic and ointment for his scars. They didn't ask for payment, but I insisted them to take an amount at least."

I am so emersed by my thoughts that I didn't think of what his saying to my head, just in on one ear and pass it out to the other ear.

Well, I do remember living in konoha back on the days where I was living like a princess. But I don't think I heard that name if she was that famous and had those great names.

"Not only that she is great doctor after all these years, she's now entitled as the fifth hokage."

I mentally sweep that messy mind of mine from looking back to the memories of my past that looked like a ball of thread with no definite direction and had a lot of hopeless loops.

I'm sure that I am not a resident of the konoha when Tsunade seated as a hokage. I probably don't know that person no matter how much I think of her name.

"Then is he doing well? Where is he?" I asked.

His expression changed from excited to glum that I already expected what I have thought.

"It wasn't Lady Tsunade who treated her, it was it's apprentice who did it. But even the legendary sannin who makes miracles by her medical knowledge have said that the scars that he got from the burns was permanent," he said as we both gazed through the window where we can see Hitori had his chair that shaded by the tree, staring straight blankly on the air.

"That's the look of someone who just died."

"I can't agree less, but you're too blunt to speak considering your age." (─ ─٥)