1

The sound of screeching tires penetrated right through the way towards the mansion and you knew that he was back home. "Taemin-ah appa is home. Can you open the door for him?" You yelled from the kitchen and saw your four year old child run down from the sofa of the living room and open the door before Taehyung would knock.

"Welcome home daddy" the little boy squealed in happiness looking up at the tall man, clad in a three piece office attire, carrying a worn out expression, yet a warm smile formed on his face as soon as he saw his little replica looking at him with his round and Bambi eyes.

"My baby!!!" he smiled brightly, scooping the little boy in his arms and bringing him inside while rocking him in his arms. "Shall I give you water? Are you tired?" Taemin poked Taehyung's arms and he kissed his cheeks, nodding at him. As soon as Taemin jumped down from his arms to bring his dad a glass of water, his eyes landed on you, who came out from the kitchen.

The bright smile which was adoring his face, seeing his child brushed off his face as soon as he saw you. His face hardened and jaws clenched tight while he eyed you sternly. You shivered a little under his gaze and lowered your lashes, you face remaining devoid of any expression.

"You fresh up till I-" he didn't even wait for you to complete and walked away towards his room, making you sigh heavily. The layer of hatred and disgust in his eyes always reminds you what sins you are committing behind him and also the way he was breaking you apart too.

While the food was getting heated up, your eyes wandered into the oblivion, thinking of the events that the future is holding for you. The way your once happy life was destroying bits by bits in front of your eyes made you replay all the moments when the seed of grievance first sowed in your life, making it take a complete u-turn.

"Thinking about him?" You shuddered when his warm breath trickled on your shoulder blade and you looked at your side only to find him looking back at you with an amusing yet sarcastic smirk playing on his lips. Your eyes roamed around his eyes, looking deep into them to search for the lost love, but it's lost.

"Hmmm" you hummed, still looking at him with a dreamy gaze that you didn't feel his grip tightening on the sides of your waist until his nails almost dug on your soft skin. "Such a characterless woman you are!" He snarled with sudden anger because the thought of you fantasizing another man ceased his every other emotion.

You kept mum, neither agreeing to him, nor denying while your faint whimpers never made its way out of your throat. "Susan is so much better than you" he smirked later, pushing you forward. "Tell me something I don't know" you turned your head away from him, controlling your body from shivering under his raging eyes. 

With a sharp pull, you turned to face him completely and dashed against his frame, your nose almost touching his while his eyes bored holes into your soul. "Do you know that I regret marrying you?" He gritted his teeths gripping your forearm tightly and you smiled a little, nodding at him. "Do you know I feel like killing you sometimes?" You stopped smiling a little, lowering your lashes but still nodded.

"I hate your sight" He took a step away from you. "Then throw me out of your life" You looked up at him only for him to bounce back at you. "Why? Why would I do that? So that you can go and live happily with your boyfriend? No! Not at all baby! I am not letting you live in peace, you traitor!" He shook you while holding your arms and you gulped a little, feeling extra weak in front of him.

"I will watch you die y/n but not let you start another family with anyone and live happily after snatching away my happiness." His eyes started shining with an epitome of darkness. Jerking you away from him, he scoffed in disgust before leaving you there, letting your hidden tears surface on your eyes.

"I don't want you to watch me die Tae" 

_____________________________________

You all wanted me to post this story here so here it is. 💜