Jumping into the ring, he waits until Leona is ready.

Taking up her fighting stance she promptly becomes ready.

(Y/n): Come at me.

Taking a few steps closer, Leona then sought out to catch (Y/n) off guard by suddenly ducking down to sweep his legs.

The hellspawn slid one of his legs towards Leona's sweep kick, canceling out the attack and making her quickly get up to avoid being in an unfavorable position.

Shaking off the pain in her leg, she moves closer to (Y/n) to begin a barrage of punches which the hellspawn knocked away with several hits of his own.

Leona then attempted to end her combo by kicking (Y/n)'s side.

She landed the kick with all her strength but (Y/n) didn't react at all. All he did was grab her leg, then lifted it up to make Leona lose her balance.

To stop from falling on her back, she grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders and pulled herself closer to him.

This caused the two to end up in a position where Leona was doing a vertical split against (Y/n).

Leona:...

(Y/n):...

Leona: This is awkward.

(Y/n): I'm just going to end this.

After saying that, the Hellspawn headbutted Leona to the floor.

Again, the victor was (Y/n).

Leona: Ow...! Shit...

Leona: Did you have to do that, boss?

(Y/n): Yes. Yes, I did. And stop calling me "boss"!

(Y/n): Call me Jason or (Y/n), anything else gets you a broken nose.

Leona: What about Hellspawn or The brutal dragon?

(Y/n): There badass titles. You can introduce me to your friends with those names.

Leona: Heh, good one.

(Y/n):?

Leona: You, Marcus, Anna, and your aunt are the only friends I have.

(Y/n) leans against one of the corner posts of the boxing ring while Leona continued to lay down on the floor.

(Y/n): That's depressing.

Leona: How?

(Y/n):?

Leona: You all might be my only friends, but... Well, can I be honest with you?

(Y/n): Do what you want.

Leona: In that case... I'm thankful, especially to you.

(Y/n):... Did I headbutted you too hard?

Leona: A little, yes, but that's beside the point.

(Y/n): What are you thankful for? Me kicking your ass?

Leona: The majority of my life I had to fight for everything. Food, bed, respect...

Leona: And when I got into Gin, I did all sorts of crime to get my position.

Leona: But because of you... I have a pretty normal life. A job, an actual place to stay.

Leona: I never knew how much I wanted this.

Leona: So thank you for all of this.

(Y/n):... Is this your way of saying that you want to stop coming along on my "adventures"?

Leona: You kidding me? You'd get lost without my help.

(Y/n): Wouldn't go that far...

Leona: It's going take me a hell of a long time to get used to this "normal" shit.

(Y/n): I couldn't care either way.

Walking up to her, he offers a hand to Leona who takes it. Picking her up from off the ground, Leona then said...

Leona: I'll kick your ass if you tell anyone.

(Y/n): If you stop with the sobby stuff then fine.

May walked into the room with (Y/n)'s box of strawberries that he so loves along with a somber expression.

(Y/n): What happened to you? You actually look like your age.

May: Jason, has your grandmother tried to contact you?

(Y/n): Thought she was six feet under.

May: No, from your mother's side. My mom.

(Y/n): I don't know. No?

May: Good... If she does tell your father or me or the old man even.

(Y/n): Don't tell me what to do.

May: I'm serious.

(Y/n): Me too.

Leona: What's the problem with his grandmother?

Taking a moment to think, May contemplated which words were best suited to answer her question.

With a heavy sigh, she knew what to say.

May: She's bitch.