CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

Start from the beginning

"Allah ya sa hakan shine yafi alkhairi(may it be the best for her)". Hajiya karima prayed.
They all chorused an ameen.

After they've made prayer for nabeelah they all left for there rooms while he made his way up to hajiya hauwa's room to meet nabeelah.

He pushed the door open, nabeelah didn't even hear the sound of the door because she was lost in her little scary world.

She was leaning on the bed, staring at the curtain that is closing the big window.

"Mama na(my mother)". He called placing his hand on her shoulder.

She jumped up frightened, closing her eyes tight she started sobbing, closing her chest with both of her hands.

"Please don't touch me asad, am sorry". Her lips trembled as she kept repeating the words.

Alhaji idris's heart broke into pieces seeing his daughter in such manner.

He tried moving close to her but she let out an ear piercing scream, making him stagger back.
Tears fell uncontrollably from her eyes as she kept begging.

"Nabeelah it's me your dad". He ushered

Upon hearing her scream hajiya hauwa rushed to the room, she met her daughter trying to pass through the wall, screaming and begging.

Knowing her daughter's condition she hugged her close, shushing and trying to console her.

Such has happened whenever her brother's tried to talk or touch her.
Alhaji sent a message to hajiya using his yes before he left the room with teary eyes.

"It's your mom nabeelah shush".her mom consoled patting and rubbing her back soothingly.

"Mami please don't let me go, asad will take me away, mami he'll rape me". She kept repeating until sleep took over her conscious.

Mami tucked her in bed, she pecked her forhead before she left. Nabeelah finally slept.

Alhaji idris called  his personal detective whom he assigned to look for Asad, they've been monitoring and keeping an eye on him. Waiting for alhaji's call on what to do next.

And now is the the time for him to move to his next plan, he won't rest in peace until he brings him to justice, sexual harrasment is very common in our society.

He told his detective to arrest Asad on that day.

He got ready to meet them at the police station. He will see who this Asad guy is, and why he dared to touch his precious little darling, he'll make life unbearable for him. He vowed before he drive away in his car.

***
After magrib salah, hibbatullah woke up from her sleep.

She instantly regretted sleeping, now she won't be able to sleep at night, or maybe she will since she's still feeling tired.

A sharp pain shit through her lower abdomen, reminding her of her period.

She hissed in pain limping out of the room, she washed her face in the toilet.

She went to meet her mom, they sat and ate together in the dimly lighted parlour.

She was telling her mom all about Abuja city, and the exams. Her mom showered her with blessings and du'as.

Hibbah kept blabbering about everything and nothing until her mom let out a yawn.

"Ummi don't tell me you are sleepy and tired already". She pursed her lips.

"Yes, you talk a lot, I wonder where you got this parrot mouth of yours because I am not like that". Her mom joked and they laughed.

"I know where I inherited it ummi". Hibbah laughed out loud. Her mom raised a questioning brow.

"It's aunty laraba". and she bursted out laughing.

Her mom gave her a smack on the thigh.
"I must inform her once she comes zaki yi bayani". She warned laughing also.

"Noo, am sorry please don't tell her". Hibbah faked an apology.

"Goodnight please,allow me to sleep". Her mom stood up.

Hibbatullah whined, saying she's not sleepy but
Her mom ignored her and left the parlour leaving her alone.

She groaned, before she stood up begrudgingly and left for her room.

She sat in the room thinking if what to do, she decided to just sit and think about how her prince charming will come and meet her.

He'll be the male leading model and she the female leading model. Then they'll give birth to model kids.

She laughed at her bizarre thoughts, the thought of Mr salim passed her mind, and she smiled.

He got married to eaman the fee months ago. She and hauwa attended a few events that were done in gombe, they didn't attend the ones in Abuja. it was lit and she got even closer to cutie, she got to meet his other siblings, they were all nice to them except nabeelah who hated them since from the beginning.

With different thoughts in her head, she dozed off without her knowledge.

Yo! We are travelling to London o, pack your bags, let's meet up at the airport.

Who feels shy when talking to his/her mom about gender sensitive stuffs?

Keep the votes and comments coming.
Ilysm.

     .