CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

Comincia dall'inizio

She stood rooted on her spot, looking at her mom peeking at the black leather, she's dead! ummi has seen it.

"Boddi". Her mom yelled. She turned and was met with a shy looking hibbah, which made her chuckle.

"Come here". She beckoned, hibbatullah dragged her legs lazily looking down at the floor.

"What is this hibbah? And stop shying away wasn't I with you when your first blood stained my favorite bed sheets uhm?". Hibbah widened her eyes, she hates talking about such stuffs with her mom, yeah she has the shyness of Fulani.

"Ummmmiiiiiii". She whined face palming herself.

"Shut up and let me talk next time you won't drop something disgusting here". Hibbatullah kept mum.

"I don't want dirt hibbatullah and you know that, next time don't drop something like this here, am i clear?". Her mom chastised.

Hibbah nodded her head still looking at her fingers.
"Am I clear?". Her mom asked again.
"Yes ummi". Hibbah collected the leather and ran to the bin, after tying it properly In the black leather, she threw it away.

She didn't stop to gist her mom as promised, she went straight to the room to sleep. She wasn't  really hungry since they ate a lot of bananas and groundnut on the way, groundnut and banana is the sweetest combo she's ever tasted, she left some to bring for her mom as well.

***
Nabeelah was discharged from the hospital, but she was still not normal, she gets alerted at the slightest sound or move, she became agitated and anxious, she's always zoning out. Her nightmares only became worst, asad is the only thing she screams at night, insomnia became a companion.

She talks less, and interacts less, all she does is stay in her dark room and stare Into space.
She became like a mad lady, hallucinating and screaming at nothing but her fearful thoughts.

She is a living dead.

The whole family became worried for her and so their father called for a family meeting which include only the elders. Hajiya hauwa, ya saleem, hajiya Karina, addah asm'au and addah faridah.

The children sat down on the carpeted floor, while the parents sat on the sofas provided in the sitting room. Alhaji idris and hajiya hauwa were sitting on the two-sitter, while hajiya Karima sat on the one sitter opposite Alhaji idris and hajiya hauwa.

Ya saleem was sitted beside his mom's feet just like the mama's boy he is.

Addah farida and addah asma'u sat side by side both leaning on the three sitter.

"The reason why I called you all here is to regard nabeelah's issue". Alhaji idris cleared his voice before he continued.

"As the elders in the family, me and your mother here have made a decision". He kept quiet again studying all of them. Everyone had his head hung low except hajiya karima who's looking at him.

"She is traumatized as we all have noticed, so me and jidderh decided, she will be flying to london to stay aunty khadijah since she's a therapist, hopefully if she becomes fine again she'll continue schooling there until after she'll graduate, by then in sha Allah(Allah's willing) we will be done with asad's issue. We've made necessary arrangements for her to leave, and saleem you and your mom will be the ones to escort her". He uttered, he let the word sink before he continued. Aunty khadijah is hajiya hauwa's sister who lived in London with her husband, she works there.

He changed his mind about marrying her off since when he spoke to hajiya hauwa.

"Any objections?". Everyone shook his head no.