Kane

Kane

She smelled like vanilla. Not the type of vanilla u smell in cheap perfume bottles, but actual pure vanilla. I have never smelt anything more intoxicating than that. My beast went crazy and started to push me to reach whatever it was that was giving off this beautiful scent. But I wasn't complaining, I was just as eager as my beast.

I ran eagerly towards this scent and i stopped abruptly as my eyes dilated with shock at what was in my sight.

It's a girl. A human girl.
The scent was coming from this girl and oh she was beautiful.
My beast was howling inside.
I took a step towards her but a twig snapped under my feet, I sped away and stood behind her. Since I was this close to her, my mouth watered at her scent. Then it clicked.
She's my mate.
But..I thought I was deprived of a mate. I have killed too many to deserve a mate.

I felt her move and stumble as she hit me, she craned her head and looked into my eyes. Damn, her eyes were beautiful. She had dark blue, captivating eyes.

"Mine" I whispered subconsciously, I snaked my arms around her desperately and pulled her close to my body and hugged her so close..I was afraid she would disappear. I nuzzled my head in her neck and smelled her scent, I almost drooled at her scent. I just never want to let her go.
Many people believed that I would never get a mate from the moon goddess, including me. But here she is, right in front of my eyes.
I may be a cruel beast who doesn't show an ounce of mercy, but I will never show her that, she might leave me.
I have lost almost everyone I have loved already, which has turned me into the beast I am, I am slightly more animal than man, and no matter what I will make sure I don't lose her.

After a few minutes of pure bliss, she pushed me with all her strength, but that it wouldn't have made an impact so I moved on my own and looked at her confused.

She spoke shyly, "W-what are you doing??"

She's so cute when she's  stuttering.

"What is your name, princess?" I asked her

"I'm not telling you my name." She whispered

"Well, I'm Kane." I said with the hope that she might tell me if I told her mine first.

She just nodded.

"Where are you going?" I asked with furrowed brows as I saw her get further and further away from me. I don't want her out of my sight. I don't want her out of my arms either but I'm restraining myself.
"Uh..back to my place."She said.
My brows furrowed, she's not going anywhere. I know she doesn't want to be with me but I'd rather die than let her go. I'm selfish enough to do anything and everything to keep her by my side.

"Okay..uh bye" She squealed lightly and was about to leave.
As if.
....
Now I was on my way to keep her with me at all costs.

Don't worry baby..I'm not letting you out of my sight.