Chapter 33

Continuing from the last part...

Bela :

Mahir - may I?

He asked forwarding his hand near me and smiling I gave my hand in his. He slowly slide the ring in my finger and must say his choice is the best, also he knows my taste well.

Bela - thank you mahir, this is really pretty

He hugged me the next moment and smiling I too hugged him back feeling his hot breath on my shoulder. He backed off and kissed my forehead to which I closed my eyes feeling his touch.

Bela - so is this the reason for your disappearance this morning?

Mahir - yes coz I wanted to do everything by myself.. also yesterday when we went for shopping I was buying the ring so..

Bela - I understand, but I really loved it

Mahir - did you eat?

Bela - obviously no, how can I eat without you?
I was searching for you coz I was really hungry, now shall we eat?

I said turning around to go down but mahir held my hand, turning towards him I raised my eyebrows asking him the reason.

Mahir - I have arranged..

I looked aside and found a chair and the food already ready..

Bela - so come, I'm really hungry

We went and that's when I realised there's only one chair, is mahir having some naughty thoughts? I looked at him raising my eyebrow to which he smirked at me.

The next moment he sat on the chair and pulled me towards him and I directly landed on his lap.

Bela - mahir what's this? Can't you just keep an another chair

Mahir - why? Does it bother you sitting on my lap?

He said nuzzling my neck sending me a different sensation all over my body. I couldn't help but just close my eyes. His hands were already around my waist holding possesively.

Realising what's happening I slowly pushed him back while all I was doing was hiding my blush.

Bela - shall we eat?

Mahir - yeah I wanna eat you!..

Bela - mahir! I'm talking about food, can we eat the food?

I said smacking his chest with my tiny arms. 

Mahir - okay okay, let's have

He said and I quickly served it in a plate.. I first forwarded my hand to feed him coz its obvious that he can't eat on his own with me on his lap.

We soon were done eating with me hiding my blush while mahir sensually caressing my waist and my cheeks. He's indeed driving me go crazy with his touch.

We went back to our room and being tired of the day's activity we both fell asleep as soon as we were on bed in eachother's arms.

Mahir :

Next morning I wokeup and saw Bela hugging me and sleeping, this is surely not the first time she's sleeping like this but everytime I see her early morning I feel a new feeling inside.

I slowly removed her strands falling on her face and tucked it behind her ear. She snuggled more into me to which I smiled.

Bela - I know you are awake but please sleep again..

Mahir - Bela I need to go to office, I have an important meeting today.. you sleep but please let me go

She frowned still closing her eyes and slowly removed her hand which was on me till now.

Kissing her forehead I slowly got down the bed and the next moment Bela grabbed the pillow next to her and hugged it as tightly as she could.

Mahir - you never sleep without pillow or teddy?

Bela - I can never sleep..

Mahir - why? Is it coz you are used to it?

She got up and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

Bela - you spoiled my sleep mahir

Mahir - sorry, I just wanted to know

Bela - that's ok mahir, dont say sorry I don't like it.. I'm used to sleep hugging something or someone since my childhood, if I don't.. I don't know why I just start getting bad dreams...

Mahir - but Bela...

Bela - I just don't know mahir, but can we not talk about this?

Mahir - yeah if you ar'nt comfortable then I'll not force you.. are you gonna sleep again now?

Bela - yeah I'll atleast try sleeping, I'm actually too sleepy.. good night again

I chuckled and she again lied down on the bed hugging the pillow. I din't like her hugging the pillow, suddenly I felt possesive for a non-living thing too.

I smiled thinking what love makes us do.. only I should be close to her and not even the pillow. I slowly went near the bed and taking the pillow aside I slipped into the blanket beside Bela and made her hug me.

To be continued...