Chapter 18: your little boyfriend

Still in Jungkook's arms I'm thinking hard about how i feel about everyone.

Do I tell them how I feel?

"Kook..i love you, i really do"

he starts to play with my hair, twirling it around.

"But is it in the way i love you?"

he glances at me with a glisten in his eyes. Is he crying?

"I...I don't know. I want to say yes but i really don't know..i'm sorry."

"oh..it's ok i get it"

he stands up and wiping his eyes.

"i'm gonna go out for a bit see you later" he says as he leaves closing the door behind him

what the hell just happened. What have a done. I really hope this doesn't ruin anything between us, i just want us to bond.

Jungkook's POV

I feel bad for leaving Y/n like that but i just couldn't take it. I understand it's hard for her to process that her step brother likes her but i can't take being told she doesn't like me.

I knock on jin's door, "Hey Jin i'm going out for a bit."

"ok don't stay out too late!" he says loudly from the other side of the door

I go down stairs to get my keys and head out.

•          •          •

I pull up to the local convenience store. I'm not really here for anything i just need something to get my mind off  Y/n.

As i'm walking around the store i come to the aisle with all the videos games, but as im looking around i see two figures standing where im trying to get to.

one with a tall figure wearing mostly dark clothes and a leather jacket, and the other with a light cream hoodie on also about the same height as the other...why do they look so familiar..?

Yugyeom's POV

"Markkk are you done yet i want to go home?" i groan

"Almost, i swear the game was here last time i was here..maybe i should ask someone to look in back for me" Mark says as he scans the selection of games in the locked case

"God no please i don't want to be here any-"

I look over and see a guy who looks super familiar. he's Have i seen him before?

I look away as i notice we had made eye contact.

"Hey Mark have you seen that guy before?" i whisper as i point over to my left

"Oh yeah im pretty sure him name is Jeon Jungkook, he's one of Y/n's brothers."

That's why he looks so familiar. I remember when i first has transferred back here he gave me one of nastiest glares of all time, but i also remember seeing him in pictures as i walked through Y/n's house when i visited not too long ago.