12

FINAALLLLYYYYYY!!!
Here you are my beloved readers, another update that took forever and which I'm truly sorry for. Work and my little man, has been keeping me busy but lucky me, I have the next two weeks mostly off which I tend to do updating. Please try to enjoy this chapter as it isn't my best!

~~~

Lunette continue to keep her distance as I stayed mine giving her the space she needed. I put my head down in my arms as I really didn't wanna be in math class anyways.

Tomorrow's Lunette's birthday but me and the house servants are planning her celebration the day afterwards since father wanted us to do it that way. I wonder what was so special about her 18 birthday anyways. Father said she wouldn't be able to attend to me as usual and would be gone til the day after. I still haven't gotten her anything but my head keeps wondering about the website I found yesterday.

Bringing out my phone, I immediately went to Manda's contact to text her.

M : hey :(

It didn't take her long to reply which I was grateful for.

A : whats up chika

M : bored ash

A : that's math for ya

M : hey, I got a question?

A : yea?

M : do you know anything about collaring?

A : 😳😳😳 kinky are we?

M : shut up! I just know its more to it than what humans give off

A : talk to Dr. Roland. she would know anything about chimeras since I know this is about Lunette

M : okay thanks

A : np

Dr. Roland, the chimera 101 teacher. I can't believe I didn't know to ask her about this, it's obvious she'll know about these things. Luckily, I have a free period next block so I hope she does as well. I can't have other people knowing that I'm asking about collaring, although most would only think that I'm claiming her as a servant but others who knows me would think differently.

Waiting patiently for math to be over, I groan silently. Looking back towards Lunette, I caught her looking at me but quickly she shifted her glaze towards the window. Smiling inside, I pretend to not see it as I turned around for the bell to ring only to catch James smirking evilly.

Ignoring him, I stood up excitedly to leave but hesitantly stopped as I realized what I should do with Lunette. We're in public so she'll follow me either way if I tell her not to but I can't have her hear this either. Let's hope she doesn't have class.

Making my way towards Dr. Roland's room, Lunette follows behind keeping a nice amount of space between us. As soon as I got to her door, I peeked around the door way to see she was working at her desk clearly not having a class this period. Turning towards Lunette, she gives me a raised eyebrow questioning what I was going to do next I assumed.

"I have to talk to Dr. Roland about something very important but I need to do it alone so could you wait out here please?" I asked her as her calm expression stared at me knowing that Dr. Roland is the Chimera professor and I'm sure doesn't like her very much.

Closing her eyes, she nods. "If you wish madam."

I nod smiling as I then stepped into Dr. Roland's door way. She looks up at me surprised but then softly smiles. "Ms. Bufurd, anything I can help you with?"