7

"Do you have any ideas?" I ask Manda who was laying on the opposite end of me bed scrolling through her phone.

Rolling onto her back while still holding onto her phone she gives me a evil grin. "You can always surprise her in lingerie and see what happens from there."

Blushing like a tomato, I immediately grab the pillow beside me and slam it on her face. "Why is everything sexual with you?!"

Laughing, she snatches the pillow away throwing it across the room. "Sex is like heaven connecting to lost souls that are dying to bond with eachother."

Rolling my eyes, I cross my arms across my chest and raise an eyebrow at her. "And you know this because?"

She bites her bottom lip and quickly adverts her eyes elsewhere making me gasp in shock. "You didn't?!"

She locks eyes with me and closes them as she nods slowly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you."

"Sorry?!" I said a little upset. "When was it and with who?"

"It was literally only three days ago and with Bryan." she says whispering the last part.

Dropping my jaw a little bit, she give me a big innocent smile. "The basketball captain?! How?"

"Long story short, he accidentally knocked me over while playing in the gym and it just went from there. He felt bad and took me out to get smoothies and two days later it just kinda happen... in his room." she explains as I was still looking shock.

"You only knew him for three days before you had it with him." I whisperly yell.

Biting her lip again she nods. "He has a body and is really nice, one thing kinda lead to another, ya know?"

"No I don't know!" I said throwing my hands up. "Is he at least still talking to you?"

"Smh, I haven't been in my phone this whole time just scrolling." she replies rolling her eyes. "He's actually pretty decent and brought me flowers the other day for taking my v card."

Sticking her tongue out at me I glare at her a bit causing her to quickly slip it back in. "Well I am glad it's working out, but be sure to introduce me some time."

"Of course chica." she says typing away at her phone.

Amanda was half Mexican and Caucasian so she had a very light color skin completion with dark hair that suits her brown eyes well. She had a curvy body and stood only at 5'3 but when she's mad, don't doubt her size, she can definitely whoop some ass if need be.

Hearing a knock on the door, I greeted them in knowing it was Lunette. She quitely opens the door and steps in with her arm behind her back as the other one was suited against her abdomen. "Excuse me ladies but dinner is ready. Would you like me to bring it up or would ya rather eat at the dining table."

"Will eat in my room if that's fine." I ask her as she gives me a respectful nod.

"As you wish, ma'am." she replies leaving and quietly shutting the door behind her.

"I wonder if she'll be any good at sex?" blushing red once again, I smack her with another pillow hearing her groan painfully. "Just curious jeez!"

Not long after, Lunette knocks on the door and comes in with two trays. Carefully she laid both on our laps with perfect balance making me drool at the pasta. "Enjoy ladies."

"Why don't you sit with us Lunette?" Amanda blurts out making me look at her shockingly.

Lunette walks to pick up the pillow Amanda threw earlier to place it in its right spot. "I have plenty of work to do Ms. Amanda. You should enjoy Ms. Elizabeth's company."

"You're always busy, why don't you relax Lunette." I smile towards her. I can tell she was hesitant but nods her head emotionless as she stood by the bed keeping a small distance. Chuckling I pat beside me on my bed. "You can have a seat, you should spend time with us and see what it feels like to be a regular teenager."

"I'm not a regular teenager Ms. Elizabeth, I'm only a butler here to serve you." she replies giving me an emotionless glace. I frown a bit, upset at what she said. I didn't want her to feel like she's just a butler here to serve me... it's like she's a slave.

Feeling my bed weigh down beside me, brought me out of my thoughts to see Lunette sitting there. I smile a little bit feeling like she's only doing it because I was upset.

"So Lunette, what was your childhood like before you came into Elizabeth's family?" Amanda ask as we was now enjoying the shrimp Alfredo that was served to us.

I gave her a shocking look as I lightly hit her arm not knowing if that questions will bother her. Amanda whinces at my hit and gave me an apologetic smile. "It's alright Ms. Elizabeth."

I smile a bit as I felt bad that Amanda asked her that. Father told me never to ask about anyone of our chimera's past so I respectfully obey. Although, I was quite glad as I always wanted to know what Lunette's past was like before Father took her in as my butler.

"I was born in France into a small family. It was just me, my mother, my father, and my younger brother." she said calmly and emotionless as if speaking of them didn't phase her. I was quite shock she had a brother tho. "Both my father and mother was well know in France but we left for an unknown reason. Afterwards we arrived here and was split up into serving the humans. That is how Mr. Burford took me in."

She didn't really give much details but knowing her, she wouldn't explain it in detail.

"What was your brother's name?" Amanda asks as I gave her a side glare.

"I am not sure honestly. I do not remember much of my family, since I was taken at a young age." she looks at our empty trays and stands up taking them. "That is enough about me tho, you ladies enjoy your night and try not to stay up late. Ms. Elizabeth, I'll hear if you need me."

Without another word, she left the room closing the door quitely behind her as I gave Manda an evil glare. "You just had to ask about her past, didn't you?"

She shrugs and smiles at me apologetically. "Sorry was curious, aren't you?"

"Yea but it's polite not to ask Manda." I whine falling back on my bed. It was getting late and should be bedtime soon so I decided to take a shower. "I'm gonna take a shower."

Making my way to my bathroom, I close the door behind me and turn my shower on till the water got pretty hot for me to stand. Stripping out of my clothes, I step under the cascaded water to let the hot water relax my muscles. I couldn't help but think of that Lunette said, 'I am only a butler to serve you'. I don't see why chimeras and humans can't get along, I'm sure with the skills that chimeras have and the knowledge we humans possessed, the world can be more than a better place.