Chapter 11

Today was the day. Her last day. She has fully transformed as an abomination but she still had her humanity. It'll be the last day she has it.

(Y/N) was going to have to fly far away so no one gets hurt.

Snotlout is the only one who knows the truth. The scary and ugly truth.

He wanted to make today a special day for (Y/N), since this would probably be the last day he will ever see her again.

So, Snotlout started early. (Y/N) was brought food to her in the comfort of Snotlout's bed.

Next, Snotlout and (Y/N) went in the village and noticed people gathered around a large long table outside.

"Uh, Snotlout, what are they doing?" (Y/N) whispers to Snotlout

"You'll see." He said as he smiled.

As she got closer one of the Vikings looked up and saw (Y/N). He gasped and looked back down.

Suddenly, they turned around and she recognized all of them.

They were the same people that she helped.

"Happy Birthday!" They cheered.

(Y/N) grinned "Thank you!" She exclaimed.

There were little kids who ran up to (Y/N) and hugged her long scaley legs.

"Thanks for saving my cat the other day!" A little girl smiled.

(Y/N) smiled down at her and patted her head "You're very welcome."

They played little games such as tug-of-war and there was a pie eating contest. There was also lots of food and desserts.

Snotlout's friends came over as well and joined in. Except for Hiccup since he was busy but made the time to come by and wished (Y/N) a happy birthday.

As (Y/N) was watching the others play a game of ball. Her head started to hurt around the temple area.

She shut her eyes to let the pain go away. She reopens her eyes and everything went into a haze for a split second and the pain suddenly went away.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Am...I? No, it's too early." She mumbles to herself.

Someone touched her shoulder, she looked over and it was Snotlout, he looked at her with worry "Are you okay?" He asks with an worried expression.

(Y/N) gave Snotlout a toothy grin "Yeah, I'm okay!"

Snotlout relaxed and smiled at her.

•●●●•

It became late afternoon and the party was over. (Y/N), Snotlout, and the others helped clean up.

The weird headache that happened didn't happen again. So, (Y/N) just brushed it off and thought of it as a fluke.

Snotlout and (Y/N) both walked into the forest together in silence.

"I'm...going to miss you...a lot." Snotlout said sadly.

(Y/N) looked at Snotlout with teary eyes. She nodded as she looked at the ground "Yeah, me too."

Suddenly, Snotlout grabbed (Y/N)'s clawed hands and pulled her into a tight hug. It was an awkward hug because (Y/N) became considerably taller, but nonetheless, it was a warm loving hug.

As they were hugging for quiet some time they heard thunder in the distance. They both looked up and saw a huge dark cloud coming their way.