With our honeymoon winding down Thea and I are spending today in bed together. The hike took a lot out of us yesterday as it was the most activity we have done since the shooting. Thea and I slept in and ordered room service all day. The scraps of our dinner are sitting on the tray on the small coffee table in front of the couch. We left our balcony door open to watch the sunset from bed turn from the brightest reds and oranges change to the black night sky. I managed to get room service to send us up some candles and they are lighting up the room.

            Thea is laying on her stomach and I'm running my hand across her naked back, making varies different shapes as Thea is watching my face. We are tangled up in the sheets with my phone playing some light music in the background.

            "Can I ask you a question?" Thea asked breaking the quiet that surrounded us.

            "Anything love." I said and pressed my left hand flat against her lower back. The cool metal of my wedding band made goosebumps raise against my palm.

            "What are your thoughts on kids?" Thea said. My eyes found Thea's and I watched as Thea propped her head up on her hand.

            "To be honest I've never thought about kids." I said.

            It's true, it's something I never thought about. I never thought I would end up married. If i continued to do music, I would be on the road a lot and I wouldn't want to bring a child into the world and be constantly away from home. The thought of actually giving birth to a child was something that did not appeal to me. Also with all the fallout from the shooting I don't think it would be wise for me to try and have a baby.

            "Do you want to have kids?" I asked Thea.

            "I do. I don't think I necessarily want to birth a child myself but yea, I do want to have a child." Thea said.

            "Okay so how about we make a plan then. When we get home Alyssa is going to give me a finalized touring schedule. With the few drafts I've seen it looks like we are doing overseas first. With Alone in a Room charting so well across the globe, Toby is having me do an Asia and Australian leg as well which will be all of January. I'll come home and have two weeks off in February to go back out to Europe for the last two weeks of February, all of March and the first three weeks of April. I'll have most of May off and leave for South America in the last few days of May spending three weeks there touring and then have July off. Then August through October will be touring the states.

            "After tour is over I planned to come home and stay home with you. I think I'll be done with music for a while after that because I want to live life with you. When I get home what do you say about adopting a kid?" I asked laying it all out.

            "Can I add to that idea?" Thea asked.

            "Sure, what are you thinking of?" I asked.

            "I think we should move into a house together, of our own." Thea said.

            "Would you want to build on ourselves?" I asked.

            "Yea, so we could truly make it our own." Thea said her eyes lighting up with the idea.

            "Sounds like we have a good plan going." I said and smiled.

            "Yea we do." Thea said and smiled.

            Thea leaned in and gave me a kiss. The kiss was sweet and it made me so happy that I'll get to do this for the rest of my life. When I pulled away, Thea still had a smile on her face. All of a sudden we heard a crash of thunder. Thea and I turned our attention to our balcony and saw rain is starting to pour down.