25. I'll fall with you.

Start from the beginning

I swear my life was her income machine!

"Did you use those vanilla condoms?" Logan asked innocently.

My eyes widened and I felt red everywhere. "Shut up, you moron. I already told you no."

"You have vanilla condoms?" Ace smirked.

"No!"

"Yes!" I and Logan exclaimed at the same time. I gave Logan a stink eye and he returned it with a wink.

"You could have told me that yesterday, we could have put it some use." Ace suggested, making me grow redder and slapping his arm.

"In your dreams." I stuck out my tongue.

He smirked and winked cheekily, "Always."

§

·'·

§

"You are going in pair's right?" Derek, our skydiving instructor shouted through the blowing wind.

I risked a glance out from the plane window. A large area of plain land greeted me, also known as the drop zone. A few instructors who looked like tiny ants from our height were standing there. We were all wearing black coloured jumpsuits, gloves and protective footwear and goggles.

"In pair's?" Janice squeaked, thoroughly terrified. She hated heights but was too arrogant to admit it. I had suggested her to not come but she just waved it off saying, 'Bitch please, it takes more than 10,000 feet to scare me.' But the second we reached 100 feet above she seemed ready to shit in her pants.

"But there are only three instructors." Janice continued, her voice trembling.

"We have all done a course in sky diving." Dylan answered proudly.

"No no! Don't we have to go with the instructors? I read it." She protested.

"I am as good as an instructor." Dylan said haughtily.

"Good then jump alone. I am going with Derek."

Derek looked at them in amusement, his grin widening when Janice came closer to him. Dylan scowled, glaring at Derek like he had just stolen something precious. Well maybe.

"Janice I would love to dive with you." Derek started and Ace and Logan had to hold back Dylan from punching Derek. "But there are only two more instructors here." He nodded at Ron and Arnab. "Ron has to stay here while I and Arnab will accompany you all. Since Bryan, Matthew and Dylan already know to dive they can help and the pairs were already decided. We were told you won't be needing extra instructors."

Janice shook her head furiously. "I'll go with you, Dylan can jump with Logan."

Logan's face instantly turned disgusted. "Derek's better, no offense Dylan."

"None taken. Janice is better."

"We are girls, our safety is more important." Janice tried again, looking at me for help.

I bit my lip guilty, my hand tightening around Ace's. "I trust Ace."

Her jaw dropped and she gave me a death glared before huffing and turning to Brittany.

Britt coughed nervously looking at the clouds. "Max knows to skydive."

She stared at us in shock, and then waved her hands around. "I knew it! I knew it! You guys would eventually leave me. I should have never given my heart to you two, now all you two did is break it into tiny pieces." Janice said dramatically, wiping a fake tear.