Yandere Nezu

PLEASE don't come at me-
This is a Nezu X Deku story please don't send me hate-
I had a friend who likes blood and wanted me to do this! Also art isn't mine, I found it on Google.
And btw this is a human Nezu AU
--------------------

Nezu was humming a song while he was walking down the halls. He saw Izuku talking to Uraraka, he flared up with jealousy. Izuku hugged Uraraka, he didn't like it when someone touched his Izuku. He now knew his next victim.
"Sorry Ochaco Uraraka (feel free to correct me if I spelled it wrong) I'm afraid you won't be alive much longer.." Nezu said quietly to himself.
Nezu walked towards Uraraka once Izuku left. "Hello Uraraka!" Nezu faked being happy to hide his jealousy.
"Yes Principal Nezu?"
Uraraka turned around and smiled at him.
"Could you meet me in my office after everyone leaves? I need to discuss something with you.."
"Of course! I have a class soon, so I'll see you afterwards!"
He saw Uraraka run off. He smiled devilishly. He walked back to his office, and waited.

After a couple of hours, Uraraka arrived. Nezu got out of his chair and smiled.
"Follow me! I want to show you something!"
Uraraka nodded, and collected her bag and followed him. After a couple minutes of walking, they ended up in a dark ally behind the school.
"W-What are we doing here, Principal Nezu?.."
Uraraka sounded quite scared, and Nezu liked that. He smiled once more.
"Wait here."
He left, and after a couple of minutes came back with a bat and a few other things.
"U-Uhm.. W-What are you going to do with those??"
Nezu laughed.
"Ohh...nothing. You know Izuku Midoriya, correct?"
"Y-Yes."
"Do you like him?"
Uraraka blushed.
"Y-Yes.."

Nezu laughed again.
"Well. I deeply apologize about this Miss Uraraka. Well, not exactly sorry. Anyways, Goodnight!"
And like that, he stabbed Uraraka. She screamed, but no one heard her. When he knew she was dead, he wondered how to dispose the body.
'Hmm.. maybe a fire?'
He decided, and disposed it. He cleaned up the crime scene, and left with all his stuff.

The next day, the same thing happened. Except it was with Tsu this time. It kept happening over, and over, and over again. He had successfully killed five people that week. He would've been ashamed, but it was for his Izuku.
"Fucking nerd! You'll never become a hero! Just give up already! You should've took a swan dive off the roof while you had a chance!"
Nezu flared up with anger. He didn't like it when someone bullied his Izuku.
"Bakugou."
Nezu said to him.
Bakugou looked behind him and saw him, he was stunned. He got caught.
Izuku looked up and looked into Nezu's eyes. Nezu blushed at this, he wasn't used to his Izuku looking at him like this.
"Y-You will meet me in my office after classes."
Bakugou grunted, and walked off. "Come with me please, Izuku. I'll inform Aizawa that you'll be missing class for a little while."
Izuku nodded and got up with Nezu's help. At this point, Nezu was blushing like a mad man. They walked to Nezu's office.
"Take a seat please.. I have to tell you something."
Izuku sat down in a chair in front of Nezu's.
"W-What is it, Principal Nezu?.."
Izuku said looking nervous.
"I actually have a confession to make. I understand if this makes you think differently if me. I well.. love you."
Izuku's face was extremely red. He didn't know how to respond.
"I-I like you too.."
Nezu smiled and walked up to Izuku and kissed his cheek. Izuku, if even possible, turned even redder. "I have to take care of some... business..so I'll see you later Izuku."
He smiled once more at him, then left.

-------------
Sorry if it was cringy. And again, please don't come at me for this-