Just Jump

I didn't know what else to name it okay XD Also this will have a suicide attempt, and angst. Okay this will PROBABLY kill my feelings, enjoy!
--------------------------------
Kill yourself, no one will care
As the voice was talking there was a green haired boy walking to the roof of an abandoned building.
Your mom won't care
Your the reason your father left
All Might won't care.
The green haired boy reached the roof top, ready to jump. Little did he know there was a black haired man on patrol that night. The black haired man was exhausted, he was ready to go home and sleep. The man was walking until he saw a boy on the rooftop. Confused, the man started to walk towards that building. He started to walk faster when he realized the boy might jump. He couldn't see who it was, but he didn't want him to jump. A couple minutes later the man arrived at the top of the rooftop, to see one of his students there. One he had never thought would do this. "Problem Child?" The black haired man said. "A-Aizawa Sensei! W-What are you doing here?" The boy said as he put a nervous smile on his face. " I could ask you the same thing.." The Black haired man said as he walked closer twords the boy. All the boy wanted to do was jump, but he didn't want the older man to catch him. He would have to take that chance, and hope that he wouldn't care. Hope he wouldn't be able to catch him in time.
JUMP.
The voice tempted the boy. The boy couldn't wait any longer, he was going to take his chances and jump.

The boy jumped.

The black haired man ran as fast as he could to catch the boy. He ran to the edge of the roof, and used his scarf to try to catch the boy.

He had caught the boy.

The man's scarf was wrapped around the boy. He was grateful he had caught him. Once he picked up the boy he waited for him to wake up.
The man waited about 20 minutes before the boy woke up. "P-Problem Child? Are you awake?" The man said as he looked down at the boy. "A-Aizawa Sensei? Why aren't I dead?" The boy said sitting up. " You shouldn't throw away your life like that.." The man said, getting up.
" How would I or All Might feel if you died? What about your mom? Your friends?"
"They wouldn't care.." The boy said, getting up. "They just pity me. They wouldn't even notice If I was gone."
" Yes they would, they do care. Everyone does. I just don't see why you don't believe that." The man said, trying to reason with the boy. The boy started to cry as the man was talking. The man noticed, and hugged the boy. The boy was surprised because he hadn't seen him hug anyone. The boy hesitantly hugged the man back, he cried as he hid his face inside the man's shirt. The boy stopped crying after a while, the man let go of him. " Come on Problem Child, I'll take you to go see All Might. We'll talk about this there." The man said walking with the boy. "O-Okay..."
--------------------------------
This DID kill my feelings. I hoped you enjoyed though. I might post another oneshots in a little while if I can think of an idea for it. Okay anyway bye.